The Student Room Group

Crazy university stories!!

Scroll to see replies

This one time I stayed up until 3am lol haha was crazy! I also tried some smirnoff ice (i think)!!!
Reply 181
Original post by 31415926535
This one time I stayed up until 3am lol haha was crazy! I also tried some smirnoff ice (i think)!!!

Joke's been done before. Awkward :s-smilie:
Original post by Scott129
Joke's been done before. Awkward :s-smilie:

I think it's been done like three or four times actually. What film is your sig from btw?
Reply 183
Original post by RollerBall
I think it's been done like three or four times actually. What film is your sig from btw?

How To Lose Friends And Alienate People. It's got Simon Pegg in it.
Wait, did the water actually go through his door? If it did your brother is a massive douchebag. If somebody sprayed water through my room I'd rage so hard as it's full of electronics/paper.

This tbh, I'm open for basically any pranks, but if that happened to me and it sprayed over all my work or my TV or something......
Original post by ch0llima
One night I had been drinking heavily all evening, felt drunk but fine. Went to the toilet and as I returned to my seat I felt really weird and collapsed a few moments later, and two of my mates held me up as we walked home. The room was spinning and I couldn't lie still and I threw up in my bin with a small amount hitting the bedsheets (you have to understand I was too dizzy to get to the toilet :colonhash:). However, I was so violently sick that I woke up the following day feeling absolutely perfect like it had never happened; no hangover and I felt refreshed and really good :awesome: (My friends to this day think it was likely a spiked drink - that has never happened before or since even when I had drunk way more than that)

Another time, I went out to some union event with a friend and we ended up playing beer pong. That ended pretty badly. We ended up back in his room in halls and I can remember leaving his room pretty much immediately and rushing back to mine because I felt so ill, but he's adamant we played through a whole season of WWE Warzone on the PS2 :rofl: (we had been playing it sober in the days beforehand) before I left although he didn't have the save file to prove it. That is one of the very few nights out where I genuinely can't form an exact picture of what I got up to :colonhash:

Aside from lots of irresponsible drinking, and the night when my housemate thought I'd been murdered (:teehee:), these are the more salient of my drink-addled memories :h:

That is a fine selection of smileys there, my friend :biggrin:
First night of uni was quite crazy. Got to uni at around 3, went shopping unpacked my room etc etc. By 6.30 me and my only flatmate at the time were drinking wine/beer and then went to join the rest of the Freshers downstairs. I ended up losing my flatmate so joined in with a group of around 40 freshers + 2 reps and the union was too packed so we went on a huge pubcrawl around Liverpool from 8pm-1am. It involved lots of double vodkas, shots, jagerbombs and I can't remember much else. No idea how I got back to halls! Then me and some friends went to some halls across the road for a few hours and I woke up about 8am the next morning with the caretaker banging on the flat door to replace the kettle and no idea what had happened the night before!
Original post by BabyGirl92
First night of uni was quite crazy. Got to uni at around 3, went shopping unpacked my room etc etc. By 6.30 me and my only flatmate at the time were drinking wine/beer and then went to join the rest of the Freshers downstairs. I ended up losing my flatmate so joined in with a group of around 40 freshers + 2 reps and the union was too packed so we went on a huge pubcrawl around Liverpool from 8pm-1am. It involved lots of double vodkas, shots, jagerbombs and I can't remember much else. No idea how I got back to halls! Then me and some friends went to some halls across the road for a few hours and I woke up about 8am the next morning with the caretaker banging on the flat door to replace the kettle and no idea what had happened the night before!

average first night then? hahaha
Wait, did the water actually go through his door? If it did your brother is a massive douchebag. If somebody sprayed water through my room I'd rage so hard as it's full of electronics/paper.

Why am I getting negs for this? You can see throughout this thread I'm all for pranks but this is too far. I'm not the only poster who thinks so either.

Soaking somebodies work/electronics in their room and potentially damaging a few grands worth of stuff is hardly a joke.
Reply 189
This thread is basically www.truelad.com...
Reply 190
Haven't started Uni yet but a very drunken night...

There was a "certificates evening" to collect our AS results in year 13 at college, where very cheap red and white wine was provided.
Knowing full well that wine makes me very ill I drank a lot of this throughout the night

I couldn't remember much the next day but I remember having an iPod/silent disco with my friends, told one of the teachers (thankfully not one of mine) that I was incredibly horny and then started crying to my friend (I don't remember why)

We then walked back to my friends where I was made a coffee and then went to sit down in the lounge to relax. Five minutes after my friend left me alone I threw up into my hands and her Mum had to come and "clean me up".
I was then moved to the bathroom, where I was sick a good few more times and then was picked up by my Dad.

A slightly humiliating night...
Original post by cdsmith1990
This tbh, I'm open for basically any pranks, but if that happened to me and it sprayed over all my work or my TV or something......

Yeah that's where things can go wrong when people are drunk and carried away.

I remember while travelling a good fun night got ruined when one lad pushed another in the hostel pool while he was fully dressed, with his Blackberry in his jeans pocket and digital camera in his jacket pocket. Both were knackered.
Me and a housemate once dragged an armchair all the way upstairs and put it in our other housemates bed, placing a blanket over it and tucking it in and everything. Had to take multiple breaks going up the stairs as we were laughing too much. He was not amused when he finally stumbled home an hour lkater wanting nothing more than to just sleep and then had to take a f***ing chair out of his bed!!

At the 21st of my other housemate, we decided to all go out dressed as Smurfs. We were being rather loud and rambunctiuos and our angry chav of a neighbour got pissed off. So he bursts in to our kitchen and just has a look of sheer confusion on his face for several seconds looking at 20 people painted blue head to foot playing beer pong :rofl:

Also, when I'm really drunk I develop a habit of just wandering off without telling anyone. I once got lost around midnight and my friends found me three hours later in a doorway down the road clutching a cold bag of chips and with no recollection of where I had been.
Reply 193
Original post by Sounds Loud

Original post by Sounds Loud
You're not wrong!

I'm so sorry, I just accidentally negged you whilst changing page numbers! Sorry :colondollar:

I'll carry on reading now... *puts bottle of cider down*
Original post by Cyborgasm
Cows used to mysteriously find their way into the lifts of Castle Leazes Halls, Newcastle and find little to do as they wandered around the upper floors.

Backing a cow out of a lift can also be surprisingly interesting to watch/achieve.:biggrin:

At least they were never put in the Claremont Paternoster :smile:

I'm in Castle Leazes :biggrin:
Reply 195
Had sheltered life until 18. Went to university. Then I:

drank too much/had sex/made a mess or damaged other people's property.

Real kerr-azy.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by geztival
I'm so sorry, I just accidentally negged you whilst changing page numbers! Sorry :colondollar:

I'll carry on reading now... *puts bottle of cider down*

Lol np
Sober stories: - the afternoon we decided to use the deep fat fryer the house came with. We deep fried EVERYTHING we could think of. Including whipped cream. :biggrin:

- one day, I came home, opened my room door and it just... fell off. Didn't have a door for a month, had to hang a blanket up.

- the time we convinced a housemate that some strippers were in the shower. He came running down to look, then I jumped out from behind the curtains and made him scream like a girl.

Drunken stories: - have literally only with this thread found out the missing piece of a mate's first night out at uni. He got so drunk, an ambulance came and we had to take him home -we'd lost him earlier in the night and had no idea he'd gotten so drunk. The last thing we saw was him standing up yelling "from the shooooe", which this thread has now explained. He was dressed as a pirate and gave his keys to someone, so was trapped as a pirate for a day. :biggrin: To this day, we always say don't to go out in something you wouldn't go to lectures in, just in case. (didn't stop him borrowing trousers and a jacket from me and spending the weekend in MY clothes because he didn't come home)

- I had an incredibly busy day, lectures, then straight to a skype interview, then to a committee meeting. Where my friend invites me to a beach themed social. So I run home, change into beach clothes and run back to my club photo session. Then run to get the bus to the social. Only half an hour late :smile: I then proceed to play drinking games and end up at a gay bar, leaving the club til 4am. (hadn't had anything to eat since lunch at this point). Found a trolley, proceeded to climb all over it. Numerous texts to my bf about "teh teeeequila lagr" I'd found. (desperados). Finally get cheesy chips at 5am and get home to sleep. Good times.

- the night I met my bf, we were at a karate course, just sat at the bar and drank. No idea how much I drank, but I do recall inviting him back to mine (though he was a gentleman and refused) and the next morning I was basically a zombie, through TWO AND A HALF hours of karate training. Don't drink kids. Not before karate.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 198
At keele there is a stately home right in the middle of campus, it holds quite a lot of events including weddings. last year my boyfriend and some of his friends saw that there was a wedding going on so put on suits and went to it pretending to everyone to be someones cousin, they got really drunk on free champagne and no one actually knew who they were but just assumed they were supposed to be there!
Also the woods in the middle of campus have been known to hold 'woods raves' which used to be amazing, they would start at like 3am when the union shut and go on until like 8 (or until the police came lol). djs set up decks and lights ect just in the woods. I actually met my boyfriend at one of those...neither of us can remember the details exactly!
Original post by Swanbow
So I licked my friend out, and shagged her. Only for her boyfriend, who I didn't even knew existed, to interrupt demanding she come on Skype. She had to hide that lovebite pretty hard. Not my proudest venture.

I think I got the wrong impression here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending