The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

University of West London Student Accommodation?

I have applied to TVU through clearing and I have no idea where to live cos the uni doesn't seem to have any halls... Would like the experience of living with students in halls instead of private accommodation with random people not going to uni. Any advice? Please help!

Scroll to see replies

I am in exactly the same predicament as yourself!
http://www.paragonlets.com/
This is the paragon website your should contact them via the phone but spaces are limited
Do you know of any websites where students are looking for people to privately rent with that are going to the University of West London?
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Reply 2
Sammmee, Im thinking of applying to stay on campus but its reallly expensive.
I think im going to rent a flat and just look for roommates or something.
But print off and download the application for accomdation because there could still be places left
Reply 3
Original post by angelface2010
I am in exactly the same predicament as yourself!
http://www.paragonlets.com/
This is the paragon website your should contact them via the phone but spaces are limited
Do you know of any websites where students are looking for people to privately rent with that are going to the University of West London?

Am trying to find somewhere right now through www.flatshare.com which seems useful cos it has a load of options and preferences including prices you'd want to pay and stuff. Have had one reply so far but not sure whether it's students or not. AAH
Same...went through clearing got a place for accounting and finance with internship! I called clearing today and they gave me a number so i can call accommodation on monday...
Reply 5
I think the flat thing is a good idea faw shawz if they're near enough to uni.
Reply 6
Yhh, so like look for places near ealing, brentford(if your studying Health Sciences) and the other campuses
Reply 7
Same position, any numbers to call?
Student services are not very helpful! They are no other options for clearing students :frown: !
Reply 9
I know it sucks. Flat = best option. Yeah I need somewhere near Ealing (Y) I'll see if anyone else responds to my ad on flatshare... Anyone want me to post any info if I get some?
Reply 10
Also I don't have any numbers cept the random guy who replied to my ad thing for a flat. 85 pounds per week
If either of you have BBM/Mobile Phone please get in contact with me as i'm trying desperately to find something for UWL!

25DE8E8E / 07791467688

Dunno if i'm allowed to do that but meh!
It would be really helpful if you post some info about people willing to flat share. Would your course be at the Ealing campus?
Original post by xKINGxHAZAx

If either of you have BBM/Mobile Phone please get in contact with me as i'm trying desperately to find something for UWL!

25DE8E8E / 07791467688

Dunno if i'm allowed to do that but meh!

Well it seems that only 4 of us are seeking accommodation. We could possibly flat share or something? Random I know LOL
My course is at Ealing. Gotta confirm by tomorrow but Im not sure I can if I can't get anything sorted.

My course is at Ealing. Gotta confirm by tomorrow but Im not sure I can if I can't get anything sorted.

Do not be disheartened you should try and contact the university, I am attending the open day tomorrow and will try and get some more info regarding accommodation. UWL should really organise a day where all the clearing people can meet in order to arrange accommodation.

My course starts on the 12 Sept :frown:
Well it seems that only 4 of us are seeking accommodation. We could possibly flat share or something? Random I know LOL

Sounds good, although I haven't a clue where to start. The uni really hasn't been most helpful. Nice to know i'm not the only one in this position. :rolleyes:
Do not be disheartened you should try and contact the university, I am attending the open day tomorrow and will try and get some more info regarding accommodation. UWL should really organise a day where all the clearing people can meet in order to arrange accommodation.

My course starts on the 12 Sept :frown:

If you could let me know what you find that would be great, just so I feel like i've got someone on my side. Soooo stressful!
Reply 18
Im going to look on some sites for flats to rent and i will post the good 1s
I feel homeless :frown:
I am practically homeless LOL!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending