The Student Room Group

failed A-levels..what now? please!!!1

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FloydRix
The thing is I am not complaining about my spelling.

It was a grammatical error, not a spelling mistake.
Reply 21
Original post by Sweetcorn_1
Language*

I'm having fun.

...lol
Original post by bruddajesus
hi i am 18 years old , i just got my AS-level results and i got DEU, i dont know what to do with my life now, my dad is shouting at me now saying i am a disgrace to the family and also telling me i am going nowhere in life.

i am here to ask what is the next step i should do with my life, do an apprenticeships, do an foundation uni course ..etc

Dude, you got bad ASs and you think you failed your A-Levels? Noooooo. I know plenty of people with worse than that that carried on, did retakes etc. A Levels are not over for you unless you want them to be.
Original post by wtfCharlie
Dude, you got bad ASs and you think you failed your A-Levels? Noooooo. I know plenty of people with worse than that that carried on, did retakes etc. A Levels are not over for you unless you want them to be.

As it's 2 years later... I would suspect OP is starting uni now ;D
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by thatitootoo

As it's 2 years later... I would suspect OP is starting uni now ;D

Woah lol! Why the **** is this in 'Latest discussions' ahaha?
This post will never die !
Reply 26
Never!! hahaha
Oh wow that is very good.You did so well to improve your grades. I have failed too i got U,U,U and a D. I am planing to redo As at another college
Reply 28
Got BCD for my AS grades. Now waiting until September for uni with ABB grades. Never give up
you can always retake the AS year if your college will let you, and they should by the looks of it

Quick Reply

Latest