The Student Room Group

I think my female friend fancies me....and i'm a girl

She is not a best friend, but we have become very recently close. Last week at a party when we were both drunk, she kept sitting on me and at one point she forced me into a dark room alone...it was weird. Also, she kept coming into my bed and trying to get me to spoon her and going right into my face. We also kissed but only like a friendly one which i give to all my other friends but she keeps bringing it up...
Also she will blow off other people just if i ask if she is free and says "Yayy Lily time!". She also asks "What would you do if....?" talking in a sexual context.
Do you think she has a thing for me??
She has said to me that she is confused and i am giving her advice and stuff as I am bisexual, but i have never and will never be interested in her that way because she is my friend but she has been showing really obvious signs. I don't know what to do???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Challenge her to a pillow fight.
Reply 2
Original post by hafcly
Challenge her to a pillow fight.

Lol awkward....we have actually had a pillow fight...
Oh there is another thing, she always seems to be in her bra when around me :confused:
maybe you shouldnt have kissed her she may think that you like her. its never a good idea to let a friend in your bed unless the intentions are clear
Reply 4
Is there video evidence of this fight?

Go for it, you only live once.
If you're not interested then say so, it sure does seem as if she is. Everyone has to deal with rejection at one time or other. Unfortunately for her it seems that her time may have to come soon. Obviously be gentle and all the normal routine!
Reply 6
Original post by The Dark Lord
Can I watch?

Dude don't ruin it, I'm working on getting the videos.
inb4pics.

What, we're onto VIDEOS already?

Damn, you guys move fast!
Reply 8
Spend some special time with her, and then refer to my signature
Reply 9
guys guys, patience. To the original poster, do go on...
Reply 10
Want me to set her straight for you. Giggity!
Reply 11
Original post by miss_sporty
maybe you shouldnt have kissed her she may think that you like her. its never a good idea to let a friend in your bed unless the intentions are clear

I know but what could i have said "No get out of my bed."
She often tells me she loves me but i don't say it back...but maybe she is being friendly...

Original post by hafcly
Dude don't ruin it, I'm working on getting the videos.

Haha! There are no videos only photos :wink: Joke
Original post by Anonymous
She is not a best friend, but we have become very recently close. Last week at a party when we were both drunk, she kept sitting on me and at one point she forced me into a dark room alone...it was weird. Also, she kept coming into my bed and trying to get me to spoon her and going right into my face. We also kissed but only like a friendly one which i give to all my other friends but she keeps bringing it up...
Also she will blow off other people just if i ask if she is free and says "Yayy Lily time!". She also asks "What would you do if....?" talking in a sexual context.
Do you think she has a thing for me??
She has said to me that she is confused and i am giving her advice and stuff as I am bisexual, but i have never and will never be interested in her that way because she is my friend but she has been showing really obvious signs. I don't know what to do???

You lure her into bed, and perform so badly that she'll forever be put off.
Fart while receiving oral for example.
Reply 13

Haha! There are no videos only photos :wink: Joke

Don't toy with us, either you have some or you okay along to get some. Nobody likes a tease!
Reply 14
I think you and your "girl" freind should visit me :P
Reply 15
She wants you :hubba:

If you don't fancy her, let her know. You can just say something like 'please don't do that' or 'that makes me uncomfortable'; if that fails, push her away or whatever.
Let her suck your breast and your reaction will decide, honestly.
Lol awkward....we have actually had a pillow fight...
Oh there is another thing, she always seems to be in her bra when around me :confused:

Judging by your reaction, isn't this preferable to her not being in her bra around you?
I know but what could i have said "No get out of my bed."
She often tells me she loves me but i don't say it back...but maybe she is being friendly...

okay this is coming from me, i once got into bed with my bi-sexual best friend we were both very drunk and she kissed me i lay there for a while but because it was obvious that we werent that interested in each other we bothh sort of let it happen maybe if you just talk to the girl maybe she is lonely or wants to be your best friend? i wouldnt be too worried about it though
I think I've seen this movie already.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending