The Student Room Group

I think my female friend fancies me....and i'm a girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I know but what could i have said "No get out of my bed."
She often tells me she loves me but i don't say it back...but maybe she is being friendly...

Haha! There are no videos only photos :wink: Joke

okay this is coming from me, i once got into bed with my bi-sexual best friend we were both very drunk and she kissed me i lay there for a while but because it was obvious that we werent that interested in each other we bothh sort of let it happen maybe if you just talk to the girl maybe she is lonely or wants to be your best friend? i wouldnt be too worried about it though
Reply 21
More details are required before we can give appropriate advice. Anything you have including stories, pics and vids will help no end. All the very best :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by stroppyninja
Judging by your reaction, isn't this preferable to her not being in her bra around you?

I'd rather her be fully clothed...she always seems to get into my bed in her bra which i'd rather her be dressed.
I don't mind her being in my bed, I always share a bed with my mates...i don't have a problem with it.
Reply 23
I'd rather her be fully clothed...she always seems to get into my bed in her bra which i'd rather her be dressed.
I don't mind her being in my bed, I always share a bed with my mates...i don't have a problem with it.

Don't knock it until you've tried it!
Go for it. You never know, you might actually enjoy it :P
Reply 25
Original post by miss_sporty
okay this is coming from me, i once got into bed with my bi-sexual best friend we were both very drunk and she kissed me i lay there for a while but because it was obvious that we werent that interested in each other we bothh sort of let it happen maybe if you just talk to the girl maybe she is lonely or wants to be your best friend? i wouldnt be too worried about it though

Thanks it could be the lonely thing, but she has a best friend. My best mate said "She blows off her best mate for you." Which i've not really noticed until she said...

It'll be fine though, thanks for the genuine help :smile:
Reply 26
After she blows her friend off, does she blow you off?
Original post by hafcly
After she blows her friend off, does she blow you off?

You sir are a grafter, +'ve rep when TSR lets me :P
Reply 28
Lol awkward....we have actually had a pillow fight...
Oh there is another thing, she always seems to be in her bra when around me :confused:

Yeah, believe it or not, most women do wear bras....
Reply 29
knee deep in clunge :colone:
Perhaps she is just overly friendly? :eek:
Reply 31
What she said? ^^
Ask her maybe?
Reply 32
One up the bum, no harm done!
Have sex with her and broadcast it over the internet.
I get this sometimes from a friend. She calls me beautiful, but not really in that complimentry way, more like she wants me. And she always goes on about how if she was a guy she'd be my boyfriend. When she told me she had a boyfriend, I punched my fist in the air!
(edited 12 years ago)
She is not a best friend, but we have become very recently close. Last week at a party when we were both drunk, she kept sitting on me and at one point she forced me into a dark room alone...it was weird. Also, she kept coming into my bed and trying to get me to spoon her and going right into my face. We also kissed but only like a friendly one which i give to all my other friends but she keeps bringing it up...
Also she will blow off other people just if i ask if she is free and says "Yayy Lily time!". She also asks "What would you do if....?" talking in a sexual context.
Do you think she has a thing for me??
She has said to me that she is confused and i am giving her advice and stuff as I am bisexual, but i have never and will never be interested in her that way because she is my friend but she has been showing really obvious signs. I don't know what to do???

If you want some advice that doesn't come from somebody with a penis for brain...
I was in a very similar situation, I'm bisexual, my friend came to me because she was confused. It became pretty apparent she had a crush on me. I wasn't entirely sure how I felt about her, I'd always considered her a friend and nothing more. But at a drunken party she told me she loved me and we ended up kissing/fumbling etc. It's one of the biggest regrets of my life because of the implications it had. She had true feelings for me where I realised I didn't for her. In kissing her she thought I must feel the same way. Letting her down would have been so much easier if I had been completely honest with her from the start. We ended up at another party in a massive drunken argument about it after I had told her that I didn't have romantic feelings towards her, it affected our friendship hugely. So my advice is not to do anything that suggest you feel the same way if you don't. I thought in experimenting with her I was helping her to understand if she liked women or not, she had asked me to do this with her for that reason but it ended up in a situation where feelings were hurt. So be honest with her. Pull her aside at a party and just tell her that sometimes you get the impression she fancies you, but you need her to know that you don't feel the same, and you have to be honest with her because you don't want her to get hurt. I'm still friends with the girl, she got over her crush, but I could have handled the situation so much better
Reply 36
Original post by MyJunkIsYou
If you want some advice that doesn't come from somebody with a penis for brain...
I was in a very similar situation, I'm bisexual, my friend came to me because she was confused. It became pretty apparent she had a crush on me. I wasn't entirely sure how I felt about her, I'd always considered her a friend and nothing more. But at a drunken party she told me she loved me and we ended up kissing/fumbling etc. It's one of the biggest regrets of my life because of the implications it had. She had true feelings for me where I realised I didn't for her. In kissing her she thought I must feel the same way. Letting her down would have been so much easier if I had been completely honest with her from the start. We ended up at another party in a massive drunken argument about it after I had told her that I didn't have romantic feelings towards her, it affected our friendship hugely. So my advice is not to do anything that suggest you feel the same way if you don't. I thought in experimenting with her I was helping her to understand if she liked women or not, she had asked me to do this with her for that reason but it ended up in a situation where feelings were hurt. So be honest with her. Pull her aside at a party and just tell her that sometimes you get the impression she fancies you, but you need her to know that you don't feel the same, and you have to be honest with her because you don't want her to get hurt. I'm still friends with the girl, she got over her crush, but I could have handled the situation so much better

Thank you soo much, that has seriously helped! I will have to say it to her as i don't want to hurt her. Thanks for the help :smile:
Thank you soo much, that has seriously helped! I will have to say it to her as i don't want to hurt her. Thanks for the help :smile:

No worries. Hope it goes okay :smile:
I have being in the sitatuion and whatever you do, don't lead her on.
Just say point blank "I'm not interested", don't be tempted to experiment, you know a kiss here and there does no damage (it really does), just don't lead her on, and hopefully you can still have a good friendship :smile:
Reply 39
She might just be making a move on you because she's curious and knows that you're bi, but it also might be something more (for example, like in the long post a few above mine). You should probably tell her that it's not going to happen, but be nice about it because she's your friend. Best not to lead her on. :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending