The Student Room Group

Uganda is building a space shuttle

Scroll to see replies

Best part of the article :ahee:

BBC

A lack of local facilities is hampering the project and I asked Chris how he plans to simulate zero gravity, for example, in Kampala.
"Easy" he said. "I've got a jet engine on order so I'm planning to build a tunnel, put the engine at one end and when I throw a guy in he'll float in a similar way to how he would in space."

:rofl:
Reply 21
they begin work on a shuttle which they hope will send a Ugandan cosmonaut into space

Why does my country always do this? :sigh:

they don't even have no ****ing astronauts :nothing:
Original post by mevidek

dont you mean

:hand:
Reply 24
Original post by flowermaster91
dont you mean

:hand:

No, that Idi Amin was weird.
Reply 25
This is ridiculous. There's an entire section on their site where they publicly accuse deformed humans of being alien/human hybrids.

http://www.ugandanway.com/
Wait a minute - this isn't a government-funded project. The title is misleading.
Reply 27
Original post by whyumadtho

Good evening madam,

Iam leading the develarpment of a brand new Ugandan spce programe to extract a rare metal from Pluto. This is a pucrative investmet that will earnyou large moniys. If you are intarested in investing into my space prrogramme just wire the monays into my acoount and you will mace a huge return on your investment...

Contact me on 256-414-251755 with your acount number and sort code for quick monaies.

I just rang that number and the guy said something that was also devoid of comic value?

:s-smilie:
Reply 28
Original post by March
This is ridiculous. There's an entire section on their site where they publicly accuse deformed humans of being alien/human hybrids.

http://www.ugandanway.com/

Maybe they're gonna send the bum drillers back to planet poo poo.
Original post by Fynch101
I just rang that number and the guy said something that was also devoid of comic value?

:s-smilie:

Nine positive reps and counting say otherwise. :h:

Good evening madam,

Iam leading the develarpment of a brand new Ugandan spce programe to extract a rare metal from Pluto. This is a pucrative investmet that will earnyou large moniys. If you are intarested in investing into my space prrogramme just wire the monays into my acoount and you will mace a huge return on your investment...

Contact me on 256-414-251755 with your acount number and sort code for quick monaies.

Legend! :yep: :rofl:
Reply 33
This has been going for years. I saw something similar years ago and haven't ever been able to find it again. It was so dumb it had to be a troll.
Reply 34
You would think that the money would be better spend on improving the country.

Total waste of money in my opinion :cool:
Original post by flowermaster91
Why does my country always do this? :sigh:

they don't even have no ****ing astronauts :nothing:

I'm so pleased for you and your country :smile:
Reply 37
Nine positive reps and counting say otherwise. :h:

Well done, now go and play with lee nelson and all the other retarded children.
Original post by Fynch101
Well done, now go and play with lee nelson and all the other retarded children.

Someone has a different sense of humour? THEY MUST HAVE A MENTAL DEFICIENCY.

Don't take whatever issues you have out on me. :h:

I think this sums you up:

Get over it.
(edited 12 years ago)
Maybe they threw their spears in the sky, they never came back and they thought they had a space programme?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending