The Student Room Group

Modern Warfare 3 society

Scroll to see replies

I wish they'd just get rid of Claymores. They're one thing that everyone hates to be killed by but nearly everyone uses them anyway.
Reply 181
Original post by AugustWestie
I wish they'd just get rid of Claymores. They're one thing that everyone hates to be killed by but nearly everyone uses them anyway.

:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:
I love placing claymores where no one expects them :colone:
At least on modernwarfare you can jump over gaymores like a boss.
Reply 183
TBF I didn't use claymores in Black Ops at all
Original post by kuks
TBF I didn't use claymores in Black Ops at all

Do you ever have problems with your YouTube account?

For the past couple of weeks every time I've signed in it's asked me to link my YouTube account to my Google account (which I originally did years ago).

Now I've just signed in, was welcomed with a "Welcome to YouTube" message and all my f***ing subscriptions are gone. :colonhash:
Reply 185

For the past couple of weeks every time I've signed in it's asked me to link my YouTube account to my Google account (which I originally did years ago).

Now I've just signed in, was welcomed with a "Welcome to YouTube" message and all my f***ing subscriptions are gone. :colonhash:

Ouch. Never had that problem but for some reason my callofduty.com account refuses to link with my PSN account even though I know I've linked them before (uploading videos from theatre mode).
Original post by kuks
Ouch. Never had that problem but for some reason my callofduty.com account refuses to link with my PSN account even though I know I've linked them before (uploading videos from theatre mode).

The YouTube team are f***ing useless. They make all sorts of bull**** changes to the interface that no one likes anyway, yet they can't even get basic working subscription or log-in functionality.

I just went to my channel page and it's still there, so I try to log in to my YouTube account and it tells me to log in using my Google username because they're apparently linked (and they should be). So I log in to my Google account and everything's gone. I try to link it to my YouTube account but I'm told it's already linked to a Google account (which it is because it's the account I'm trying to link it to!). :angry:
Reply 187
The YouTube team are f***ing useless. They make all sorts of bull**** changes to the interface that no one likes anyway, yet they can't even get basic working subscription or log-in functionality.

I just went to my channel page and it's still there, so I try to log in to my YouTube account and it tells me to log in using my Google username because they're apparently linked (and they should be). So I log in to my Google account and everything's gone. I try to link it to my YouTube account but I'm told it's already linked to a Google account (which it is because it's the account I'm trying to link it to!). :angry:

YouTube are ****ing useless...uploads don't happen on time, subscription boxes are spoilt and then you're problem as well.
I just when to Black Ops on COD.com and it shows my PS3 account linked....when I go to CodElite, I can't link my account :colonhash:
Original post by kuks
YouTube are ****ing useless...uploads don't happen on time, subscription boxes are spoilt and then you're problem as well.
I just when to Black Ops on COD.com and it shows my PS3 account linked....when I go to CodElite, I can't link my account :colonhash:

That's weird. I'd offer my own experience with it but they never sent my an invite. :redface: My COD.com account linked to my PSN okay though, I think. What error does it give you?
Reply 189
That's weird. I'd offer my own experience with it but they never sent my an invite. :redface: My COD.com account linked to my PSN okay though, I think. What error does it give you?

I don't have an invite either...this is on the profile page.
The error is Your account information could not be verified. I mean if it can't be verified, how are my theatre clips on the black ops bit of the website?
Original post by kuks
I don't have an invite either...this is on the profile page.
The error is Your account information could not be verified. I mean if it can't be verified, how are my theatre clips on the black ops bit of the website?

What's the profile page?

Edit: By the way, apparently my YouTube account is linked to my OLD Google account somehow, despite the fact that I've been signing in with my current Google account for the past year at least. :s-smilie:
Reply 191
What's the profile page?

Edit: By the way, apparently my YouTube account is linked to my OLD Google account somehow, despite the fact that I've been signing in with my current Google account for the past year at least. :s-smilie:

https://profile.callofduty.com/p/account/profile.act
This page

:rofl: Youtube is such a mess

I'm just going to make a new YouTube account. At least I will no longer be blocked from certain ego-tripping dictator channels. :colone:

So under Identities it won't let you link your PSN account?
Reply 193

So under Identities it won't let you link your PSN account?

:sadnod:
Reply 194
so badly want to get MW3 but ma PS3's broken and buy the time it's fixed and MW3 is out got exams :frown:

Mine's there already and I'm sure the only time I've done it is when I was setting up my theatre mode settings.

Edit: http://hupitgaming.com/forum/26-black-ops/520340-call-of-duty-elite-ps3-account-link-not-working

Tried that?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 196

I have a similar issue. Years ago I created my Youtube account with a hotmail email. I have since signed up to gmail. Had no problem for ages signing into Gmail to check my emails, and going on to Youtube on my usual account. But recently I go on to Youtube and it asks me to start an account or link my account or whatever. I try to link it to Gmail account, as it suggests, then it tells me I'm not allowed :lolwut: I then have to go into Gmail, sign out of everything Google related, and then sign on to Youtube with my usual username and password. Such a pain in the arse :rant:
Reply 197
Mine's there already and I'm sure the only time I've done it is when I was setting up my theatre mode settings.

Edit: http://hupitgaming.com/forum/26-black-ops/520340-call-of-duty-elite-ps3-account-link-not-working

Tried that?

I did. I have an account of callofduty.com...If I click on black ops and then theatre, it shows my account as linked. When i go to profile in MW3/ Elite, I can't register my PSN :s-smilie:
Original post by kuks
I did. I have an account of callofduty.com...If I click on black ops and then theatre, it shows my account as linked. When i go to profile in MW3/ Elite, I can't register my PSN :s-smilie:

A quick Google search says it's happening to quite a lot of people. Maybe it's something that will get sorted out closer to release.

Original post by hobo06
I have a similar issue. Years ago I created my Youtube account with a hotmail email. I have since signed up to gmail. Had no problem for ages signing into Gmail to check my emails, and going on to Youtube on my usual account. But recently I go on to Youtube and it asks me to start an account or link my account or whatever. I try to link it to Gmail account, as it suggests, then it tells me I'm not allowed :lolwut: I then have to go into Gmail, sign out of everything Google related, and then sign on to Youtube with my usual username and password. Such a pain in the arse :rant:

It's a bit of a mess really. The YouTube hep forums are flooded with posts about problems linking accounts. I just gave up and created a new account.
Reply 199
A quick Google search says it's happening to quite a lot of people. Maybe it's something that will get sorted out closer to release.

It's a bit of a mess really. The YouTube hep forums are flooded with posts about problems linking accounts. I just gave up and created a new account.

Yeah I noticed that...I don't want to have a subscription to Elite without being able to use it at all

Quick Reply

Latest