The Student Room Group

Modern Warfare 3 society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kuks
I think multiple attachments are a proficiency thing... Like as you use the weapon more, you get the choice of 2 attachments. Don't think its any more than that.
Doesn't explain the benefits of the 2 weapon perk's pro use :holmes:

And Wings is a Youtube commentator who's basically everything that is wrong with America today.

Two seems reasonable. Though the campaign has always given you a SoPMOD M4 with an M203, an ACO-G and a DE7 SC Laser. It would be nice to go into a match, grinning like Rambo with a weapon so stocked with attachments you'd lose the weapon itself among them. :colondollar: Though, I guess it'd lead to people whoring them all to find the perfect mix. :cool:

Also, have you got a link to this guy? Sounds... Interesting. :tongue:
Reply 381
Original post by DH-Biker
Two seems reasonable. Though the campaign has always given you a SoPMOD M4 with an M203, an ACO-G and a DE7 SC Laser. It would be nice to go into a match, grinning like Rambo with a weapon so stocked with attachments you'd lose the weapon itself among them. :colondollar: Though, I guess it'd lead to people whoring them all to find the perfect mix. :cool:

Also, have you got a link to this guy? Sounds... Interesting. :tongue:

If you go back a page there's his view on what a moron is while being a moron himself :p:
But otherwise:
www.youtube.com/wingsofredemption
He's in his prime on Painkiller Already. You can't know how much of an idiot he is until you listen to an episode of that.
Reply 383
Original post by AugustWestie
He's in his prime on Painkiller Already. You can't know how much of an idiot he is until you listen to an episode of that.

Playing tonight?
Original post by kuks
Playing tonight?

Yep, getting on a train at 6:10pm so I'll probably be on around 10ish, hopefully a bit earlier.
Reply 385

:rofl:
Reply 386
Yep, getting on a train at 6:10pm so I'll probably be on around 10ish, hopefully a bit earlier.

Playing in 10?
Reply 387
Did anyone see the latest wingsofredemption classic? :biggrin: Puts together a team to try and rape some kids in TDM then starts getting mad and kicking them because they're not good enough. One guy ends up on the other team and destroys them all by himself, so Wings claims he's going to ban his xbox if he joins another one of his games. He also talks about Sandy and Ron not being that good of players, but brags about himself when he goes 16-4.
Original post by mau5
Did anyone see the latest wingsofredemption classic? :biggrin: Puts together a team to try and rape some kids in TDM then starts getting mad and kicking them because they're not good enough. One guy ends up on the other team and destroys them all by himself, so Wings claims he's going to ban his xbox if he joins another one of his games. He also talks about Sandy and Ron not being that good of players, but brags about himself when he goes 16-4.

:lol: Have you got a link?
Original post by mau5

aye get a link up for it, did a quick youtube search but couldn't find much

The one at the top of the ladder on Array is hilarious. :biggrin:
Reply 391
:lol: Have you got a link?

There's probably a few copies but the one I seen has been removed now. Wings makes his team all use the killstreaks he wants them to, they have to use good weapons, they must kills themselves to shoot down air support for him, and if they start picking up deaths they have o sit in a corner (you get booted if you get less than a 2kd) :facepalm: He then starts blaming them for TDM lasting too long and yelling at them telling them they're worthless and they should smash up their xboxes :rofl:

The rest is just full of him moaning and raging, he get's angry because the other team are only winning because their trying hard because they must his fans trying to impress him. Stuff about Sandy and Ron not being very good and they only do well because they kill people who can't play the game. Such a moron.
Original post by mau5
There's probably a few copies but the one I seen has been removed now. Wings makes his team all use the killstreaks he wants them to, they have to use good weapons, they must kills themselves to shoot down air support for him, and if they start picking up deaths they have o sit in a corner (you get booted if you get less than a 2kd) :facepalm: He then starts blaming them for TDM lasting too long and yelling at them telling them they're worthless and they should smash up their xboxes :rofl:

The rest is just full of him moaning and raging, he get's angry because the other team are only winning because their trying hard because they must his fans trying to impress him. Stuff about Sandy and Ron not being very good and they only do well because they kill people who can't play the game. Such a moron.

I hate that lard arse.
One guy I can't stand is SeaNanners. He's so boring, he's not that good and his attempts to be funny are just embarrassing, yet for some reason he's worshipped in the community. I cringe when he does his "nerd voice." :s-smilie:

A guy I've got into recently is Thunder Toro AKA Thunder/402THUNDER402/whatever else he goes by. His theme song is awesome too. :awesome:

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 394

And I think mau5 got banned :p:

And Chewbob sorry for not coming on yesterday :frown: Something popped up...
Original post by kuks

And I think mau5 got banned :p:

And Chewbob sorry for not coming on yesterday :frown: Something popped up...

I've been waiting for that video since he posted the teaser last week. Well worth the wait. :biggrin:

And who is this Chewbob you speak of? :pierre:
Reply 396
I've been waiting for that video since he posted the teaser last week. Well worth the wait. :biggrin:

And who is this Chewbob you speak of? :pierre:

Some **** I play with :wink:
I'm on MW2 now if you're free :smile: Just signed in and don't feel like playing FIFA :p:
Original post by kuks
Some **** I play with :wink:
I'm on MW2 now if you're free :smile: Just signed in and don't feel like playing FIFA :p:

I can't go on at the moment. :redface: Played a few FFAs last night with my mic on for a change so I could [annoyingly] vent my rage as I pleased. :biggrin: Had a funny encounter with one guy that I'll tell you about next time we're on if I remember.

Spoiler

It was funny at the time... :frown:
Reply 398
This is scarily accurate....

Reply 399
One guy I can't stand is SeaNanners. He's so boring, he's not that good and his attempts to be funny are just embarrassing, yet for some reason he's worshipped in the community. I cringe when he does his "nerd voice." :s-smilie:

A guy I've got into recently is Thunder Toro AKA Thunder/402THUNDER402/whatever else he goes by. His theme song is awesome too. :awesome:

How can you even call that guy ''good''? lol

Quick Reply

Latest