The Student Room Group

UCL Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

What worries me most was that it was sent to my old email address when I've changed it to my new one on UCAS!
Reply 381
Original post by MuffinMonster
What worries me most was that it was sent to my old email address when I've changed it to my new one on UCAS!

Hmm i'd go onto track and check on there whether it has changed or then get in touch with the Uni's directly
does anyone know when the invitations for february interviews will start to be given out?
Original post by DHolliday

Original post by DHolliday
Hmm i'd go onto track and check on there whether it has changed or then get in touch with the Uni's directly

Yeah it has changed, and all my other unis sent emails to my new one, UCL sent the last blank acknowledgement email to my new one too, so I dunno what's going on.
Reply 384
"Please accept our sincere apologies for the email you received this morning titled ‘Acknowledgement of application to UCL’. This email was sent to you in error due to a fault in our technical system. We regret any confusion this may have caused and confirm that any contact or decision you have received from the Faculty of Medical Sciences since submitting your application still stands."

From UCL following a blank message
Reply 385
Original post by jake34654
MAYBE EVERYONE WHO GOT THAT EMAIL IS GETTNG AN INTERIVEW YEAH YEAH YEAH UPDATE OF INTERVIEW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. yes i got one.

Did everyone get an email? Or was it just a few people? Cos i've had two now :confused: but I do hope you're true :wink:
Reply 386
does anyone know if they have started rejecting people
Reply 387
Original post by kookyuke
Did everyone get an email? Or was it just a few people? Cos i've had two now :confused: but I do hope you're true :wink:

GETTING TWO BASICALLY MEANS THIS: the first one was them deciding to give you an interview and updating their system, the secone was them changing their mind and rejecting you.So only people who only got one are still in the game. lool im kidding i made that up.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 388
I got an interview!!!
Does anyone know what UCL interviews are like / how to prepare?
Original post by Tanina
I got an interview!!!
Does anyone know what UCL interviews are like / how to prepare?

did you just get the email? and when is it?
Reply 390
Original post by Constricule
did you just get the email? and when is it?

They emailed me on tuesday inviting me to interview. My interview's on the 13th of this month.
It was an april fools joke guys

A slightly late one ...
Original post by fou de fafa

From my interview there before my current degree, there is a panel of 3; two questioners and 1 silent person. It was a fairly general interview and not too pressurised...i remember they did ask me one science question and the rest were mainly about myself and my personal statement.

Hmmm, that's interesting. The science question could be a problem, I hope that doesn't mean I'll have to pick up my A-Level text book and start revising that now as well!
Woop woop, got an interview, 14th December.
Original post by Newbie123
Woop woop, got an interview, 14th December.

Wow congratz on the interview! May I ask your BMAT scores and AS/GCSEs, just wondering if I have a hope in hell! It's fine if you don't want to :smile:
Original post by MoshyMoshyMo
Wow congratz on the interview! May I ask your BMAT scores and AS/GCSEs, just wondering if I have a hope in hell! It's fine if you don't want to :smile:

Cheers mate, nah its fine, I got 9A*s & B at GCSE, 4 A's at A-Level, 6.3, 6.4, 3.5A in the BMAT.

I'm in for a busy week, because I've got my Oxford interviews on the 12th & 13th and then UCL interview on the 14th... :s-smilie:
Cheers mate, nah its fine, I got 9A*s & B at GCSE, 4 A's at A-Level, 6.3, 6.4, 3.5A in the BMAT.

I'm in for a busy week, because I've got my Oxford interviews on the 12th & 13th and then UCL interview on the 14th... :s-smilie:

Oh THAT'S why you got an interview. Amazing academia, well done bud. Good luck with the interviews!
Original post by MoshyMoshyMo
Oh THAT'S why you got an interview. Amazing academia, well done bud. Good luck with the interviews!

lol thanks, best of luck to you too
Can someone tell me my chances of interview?

GCSE: 90% A*, AS: 4 A's, BMAT: 6.3, 6.4, 3.5A?

I have literally heard nothing from them since I got my acknowledgement in October.

EDIT: Why the neg rep? I'm just wondering how strong my application is, seeing as other people are already getting invited for interviews..............

why are you worrying?? those results are insane! spare a thought for us commoners...
Just got a letter to say I've got an interview on 14th! Anyone else got one and how are they preparing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending