The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Correct me if I am wrong, but that sounds an awful lot like your mocking me...
Reply 61
Original post by «THÖMÅS®©™»
The amount of stress they caused while I was fighting them to understand the nature of Asperger's Syndrome and the ACTUAL EFFECTS of it on ones life.

So they ruined your life because you decided of your own free will to take them to court and you ended up getting stressed out by it... That's the gist of it?
Reply 62
Well observed.

Suggesting that the stress caused to you by fighting a losing battle [and a solely voluntary one at that] that any halfway logical person would see was never going to work has then caused you to not be able to find any other employment is, in my personal opinion [and in no way related to whatever I might have been in the forces] nothing more than sheer folly.

The way you've presented yourself on here does not help your cause. You rail against and despise the MoD yet have a picture up of yourself in full combat gear? It's incredibly contradictory. The arguments you've put forward on here, both before and after your case was being seen, barely make sense and were incredibly naive.

I'm still half convinced you're a WUM.
Reply 63
Original post by Drewski

Suggesting that the stress caused to you by fighting a losing battle [and a solely voluntary one at that] that any halfway logical person would see was never going to work has then caused you to not be able to find any other employment is, in my personal opinion [and in no way related to whatever I might have been in the forces] nothing more than sheer folly.

The way you've presented yourself on here does not help your cause. You rail against and despise the MoD yet have a picture up of yourself in full combat gear? It's incredibly contradictory. The arguments you've put forward on here, both before and after your case was being seen, barely make sense and were incredibly naive.

+1

/thread
Now you have looked up Asperger's and as a result know I might find it difficult to defend myself against your bigoted claims you start to smack talk me??
Reply 65
I haven't looked anything up except your responses on this thread.

The fact you come back with a response like that makes it even more patently obvious you wouldn't cope in a Forces environment, so in your case staying out is a good thing.
Reply 66
Original post by «THÖMÅS®©™»
Now you have looked up Asperger's and as a result know I might find it difficult to defend myself against your bigoted claims you start to smack talk me??

.... Ok, I'm going to call troll and in the words of Duncan Ballantyne:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Drewski = Bigot!
Reply 68
Did you even read what I just said...?
Making stuff up, sure I read it.
Reply 70
I'm making stuff up? That's rich. I'm reading your posts and replying to them. If we're getting things wrong then explain it better.
You came to this forum to bang your drum about Aspergers. You were, I believe, given a fair hearing and everyone waited for the day in court you informed us about.

You failed to get the answer you wanted from court. You had your day in court - you wanted it. You don't like the answer, but you need to realise you are the minority in believing that answer to be wrong. Please step away from this forum and get on with the rest of your life. I wish you no ill and every success in everything, but your continued arguements here will do you more harm than good.
The law says i am entitled to fair treatment by all employers including the MoD.

Latest