The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:ahhhhh: What if the world actually isn't going anywhere? :ahhhhh:
Reply 21
We're a nation of cynics, no one wants to hear happy news.

That is actually true.
My personal tutor was saying the other day that one news program only broadcast happy news for an entire week.
Viewing figures had dropped significantly by the end of the week.

But, I dont think we are turning into a nation of cynics, just we like (used loosely) to see that there are people worse off than us. Its awful I know, but I think that is what it subconsciously is.
Reply 22
what a pointless thread
Reply 23
TKR
what a pointless thread

actually it does have a point...its just not very sharp :rofl:

*goes and hides in corner with his lame humour*
Reply 24
teehar
:rofl:

next you're gonna tell us we need to wear tin foil on our heads to avoid the sattelites :ninja:

Oh please, get over yourself. Just because it doesnt fit the "norm" its automatically aload of rubbish? Your a perfect example of a brainwashed person, ie the automatic response of using "tin foil"/"conspiracy" attitude.

2012; The Earth is heading into an age of "light". In December 2012, Earth and our Solar System will pass through the Galatic Equator of the Milky Way, into a higher frequency band of energy. This has happened periodically throughout history, since our solar system, like all space entities, go round in loops/circles.

The Schuman Resonance (the vibration of Earth) has been increasing since 1987 (the harmonic convergence). This is FACT. Scientists don't know why its increasing, as there models are flawed ie, they can't cover anything outside this dimension, since the laws are different for each dimension.

The Mayans were aware of this, like most ancient civilisations, who were avid star followers. They (the Mayans) still have the most accurate calender EVER created, which involves not just Earth, but cycles involving various planets. The 12month calender we have at the moment is the result of the Roman Empire, and is inaccurate (note, this year we added a second to the clocks...). Even Julius Ceaser was aware of this, and even wrote how accurate the druids (another civilisation) were when it came to time and space.

The Vatican in Rome holds alot of this information underneath the building. Why? Because they are trying to hide the truth, like all religions and governments.

Go research some History, and you'll see just how censored it actually is, because if the truth were known, the whole financial system would crumble.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but its very real.
Reply 25
Stranksy
Oh please, get over yourself. Just because it doesnt fit the "norm" its automatically aload of rubbish? Your a perfect example of a brainwashed person, ie the automatic response of using "tin foil"/"conspiracy" attitude.

2012; The Earth is heading into an age of "light". In December 2012, Earth and our Solar System will pass through the Galatic Equator of the Milky Way, into a higher frequency band of energy. This has happened periodically throughout history, since our solar system, like all space entities, go round in loops/circles.

The Schuman Resonance (the vibration of Earth) has been increasing since 1987 (the harmonic convergence). This is FACT. Scientists don't know why its increasing, as there models are flawed ie, they can't cover anything outside this dimension, since the laws are different for each dimension.

The Mayans were aware of this, like most ancient civilisations, who were avid star followers. They (the Mayans) still have the most accurate calender EVER created, which involves not just Earth, but cycles involving various planets. The 12month calender we have at the moment is the result of the Roman Empire, and is inaccurate (note, this year we added a second to the clocks...). Even Julius Ceaser was aware of this, and even wrote how accurate the druids (another civilisation) were when it came to time and space.

The Vatican in Rome holds alot of this information underneath the building. Why? Because they are trying to hide the truth, like all religions and governments.

Go research some History, and you'll see just how censored it actually is, because if the truth were known, the whole financial system would crumble.

:rofl: *cant help laughing his head off*

look i'm dure your theory is a very valid one, but there is a reson why it is just a theory. it could happen, but without some serious proof, these allegations are slightly unbelieveable, not to say that they are wrong, just that to make claims so far from the "norm" you really need to have some solid proof.

i reckon george bush is an alien because he choked on a pretzel, but without some serious proof that he is an alien, i'm just gonna be laughed at.
Reply 26
Yes, but unlike your theory using G.Bush (who is an idiot, i'll give u that), the one i state involves EVERYTHING, and isn't just a side theory.

Its one MASSIVE story (or conspiracy, just for you :smile: ), which involves everything and anything. I am not going to prove it, because its taken me 2 years to come to where i am now, and im not about to spoon feed it too someone who isn't actually seeking the truth.

If you want to learn the truth of everything, the best place to start is with 9/11, and follow the history trail back to the answer. Thats all im gonna say.
Who let David Icke sign up?
Stranksy

Hehe...you've been reading way too much David Icke.

Stranksy
*inhaling noises, bubble noises* *coughing* Woah...this is good ****...

No doubt his next comment:

We're being ruled by the flying green lizard reptilians... (btw if you actually read any of his books, I did, it's an excellent insight...into the minds of the insane :wink: they are filled with contradictions.) but they can't hurt us because they vibrate in a different plane, yet when they turn into human form they shove knives up our rectums, then rape us (this is basically a summary of one of his books.)

If any of you have played GTA: San Andreas (why is the number of subtitles and pretitles (sp?) increasing, btw?) and done the missions for the hippie guy, he roughly corresponds to David Icke.

Nutjob.
Reply 29
mikeski
There is pedo's, rapists, murderers, suicide bombers, gay bashers, and almost any type of evil you can think of walking on our earth!

So my question is, what is the world coming to? :confused: :frown:

There have always been these types of people. So what?
Reply 30
zooropa
There have always been these types of people. So what?

well yea, but there seems to be getting more of them!
Reply 31
mikeski
There is pedo's, rapists, murderers, suicide bombers, gay bashers, and almost any type of evil you can think of walking on our earth!

are you perfect?
Reply 32
technik
are you perfect?

are you?
Reply 33
teehar
are you?

no.
a lot of the things that have been mentioned, that are happening in the world today, are signs of the day of judgement.
Reply 35
mikeski

You should write for the Daily Mail!

Andrew
Reply 36
linguist786
a lot of the things that have been mentioned, that are happening in the world today, are signs of the day of judgement.

agreed.

time for us to all burn in hell.

aah but what if earth will become hell and these are the fisrt steps?
ArthurOliver
Islam makes Muslims want to kill themselves and infidels at the same time.

Really? I've yet to notice that side effect.
Killing yourself is actually forbidden in Islam, and killing infedels isn't nearly so common as people might think. No-one I know has killed so much as one.

And I wouldn't say that suicide bombers are evil, they're mainly misguided kids, the people who send them to their deaths however...
Reply 38
Stranksy

there ain't enough elipses in the world
Reply 39
What a bunch of miserable *****!

--------------

Stranksy
What is the world coming too?.....2012

Ever heard of "Atlantis"? Ever wondered what happened to them? They ascended. Thats what the world is coming too, a shift in awareness/consciousness.

Im sure that comment will get laughed at, but thats what 2 years of research and truth seeking has led me too, and it all began with searching for the truth about 9/11. I don't care what people think, because everyone will come to realise the truth before 2012 as events unfold.

The corrupt people in high places, eg the real culprits behind 9/11, know this. They are struggling to keep the lid on this truth, and are trying to exploit everything/everyone before their time on this world runs out. They know the end is coming.

Hahahahahahahahah!

Latest

Trending

Trending