The Student Room Group

Placement in UK

I got admission to the University of Southampton, Kent, Kingstone and UEA (Norwich Business school) for an MBA degree. Which one should I choose for better placement and ROI?
I have 5+ years of experience into digital marketing planning to go for investment banking or consulting or fintech
Original post by Sandipan007
I got admission to the University of Southampton, Kent, Kingstone and UEA (Norwich Business school) for an MBA degree. Which one should I choose for better placement and ROI?
I have 5+ years of experience into digital marketing planning to go for investment banking or consulting or fintech
Hi @Sandipan007

Major congratulations on the multiple admissions. That’s a huge accomplishment and speaks volumes about your capabilities and potential. Choosing the right university for your MBA is a big decision and it’s great to hear that you are considering coming to Kingston University.

Full disclosure- I'm biased because I'm also a student at Kingston! But seriously, considering your career aspirations, I think there are a few things that make Kingston University stand out.

For starters, it is one of only 5% of the world's business schools to be accredited by AACSB International. So you can rest assured that the quality of education you would be getting is top-notch. It is also accredited by AMBA which is sort of the industry gold standard.

More importantly, the MBA program here offers exception value for money by emphasizing real-world skills and industry connections, which would be invaluable as you transition into investment banking, consulting, or fintech. The placement option also allows you to gain work experience and develop essential skills that employers look for. Plus, the location in London opens up endless possibilities for networking and career opportunities.

Ultimately, I think it comes down to what feels right for you and I have no doubt that you'll thrive wherever you choose to go! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

Best of luck!

Roseline
Kingston PG Student Rep
Original post by Sandipan007
What sort of roles within investment banking/consulting are you thinking about? Because whether an MBA courses at X university is sufficient for banking/consulting careers, largely depends on what sort of roles you're interested in? Would it be more back office roles like marketing, or more front office ones like M&A, Sales & Trading, research, etc?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending