The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Smack
Which is what I said. They're not chinos designed for skinny faggots. They're proper chinos - just like how proper jeans will also fit properly.

Where'd you get 'em?
Do any of you guys do specific glute exercises?

Tried to do single leg glute bridges and they were ridiculously hard.
Why would you wanna?
Reply 783
Gave those glute thrust things a go once, you know where you balance the bar across your pelvic region and thrust...

Looked kinda gay but haters gonna hate
phil heath won it, well deserved imo clearly the winner.

in other news, burningnun decided to ring me at 2:30 am, my phone was on loud with this ringtone, SHE AINT HAPPY NUN lol. watch your back bro!!

Reply 786
Original post by Adidas90
Are you sure? I just read he got 0 reps on the axle squat cos they weren't reffing, they were using the pins to indicate depth, pins were too low and he couldn't even get one. Then his group got offered to redo it once they sorted the pin height out cos everyone was bombing out or something, and he decided to just drop out because he's not in top health atm or something?

Well it was posted on a Norwegian training forum, they have pretty good connex...Sven Viking Karlsen posts on there a bit. I heard about the squat thing too, but I heard they got ****ty TV pics so they made them do it all again! If that's true then the idea of it being a sport is out of the window IMO. I guess we'll find out eventually! It's fun to speculate though :biggrin:

Original post by Arturo Bandini
Long shot but does anybody here know anything about theatre/musicals/going to the theatre?

I need to get tickets but don't know anything about it whatsoever. What's good, where's good, how to book tickets, how far in advance to book tickets etc.

help

Go see the Lion King at the Lyceum. Everyone loves the Lion King. Went there this summer with my bf and we both really enjoyed it, was my 2nd time too! Just google like fridgegirl said. You don't need to dress up to go, just wear normal clothes.

Original post by fridgefreezergirl
Find me a girl who doesnt like the film and ill paypal you 20 quid . Every girl I've ever known loves it .

Paypal him 20 quid. I hate that film.
Original post by Becca
Well it was posted on a Norwegian training forum, they have pretty good connex...Sven Viking Karlsen posts on there a bit. I heard about the squat thing too, but I heard they got ****ty TV pics so they made them do it all again! If that's true then the idea of it being a sport is out of the window IMO. I guess we'll find out eventually! It's fun to speculate though :biggrin:

Go see the Lion King at the Lyceum. Everyone loves the Lion King. Went there this summer with my bf and we both really enjoyed it, was my 2nd time too! Just google like fridgegirl said. You don't need to dress up to go, just wear normal clothes.

Paypal him 20 quid. I hate that film.

Saw lion king last year , loved it . Dirty dancing topped it though imo
Reply 788
Yeah gotta admit I've been to see Lion King in London and also Blood Brothers. Both were awesome. Lion King is amazingly impressive, Blood Brothers was really funny.
Nicely done by Phil Heath.

Disappointed Kai didn't get #2. Jay should not have been in the top 3 with his ****ing "bruised" (lol) arm...
Just watched the Mayweather-Ortiz fight.

Wow, I seriously just hate Mayweather. Complete and utter prick.

Also, this is one of those moments that you feel like the match is just sold. Referee looking away, let's Mayweather win it. Hmm, now let's just figure out which rich Russian had money on Mayweather winning it in the 4th.
Reply 791
Refeed day for me. 400g of carbs down already, 4 more hours to go, looking to hit 1000g carbs today. Feel sick already, lol.
Reply 792
Apparently Ortmayer tested positive for amphetamines...
Guys I've managed to **** this up playing rugby http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acromioclavicular_joint
Grade III minimum, I want to keep weight training but my options are severely limited. Other than leg press and such is there really anything I can do?
If you have access to them (they're not exactly common) the safety squat bar and hip squats are your friends. As are machines for your upper body to try and maintain what muscle you can.
Original post by The Blind Monk
If you have access to them (they're not exactly common) the safety squat bar and hip squats are your friends. As are machines for your upper body to try and maintain what muscle you can.

Should I continue training my upper right hand side? (the left is ****ed and stuck in a sling) What about imbalance?
Original post by Michael XYZ
Just watched the Mayweather-Ortiz fight.

Wow, I seriously just hate Mayweather. Complete and utter prick.

Also, this is one of those moments that you feel like the match is just sold. Referee looking away, let's Mayweather win it. Hmm, now let's just figure out which rich Russian had money on Mayweather winning it in the 4th.

Did you see his post fight interview? Larry is a legend!
Original post by Militantbuthopeful
Should I continue training my upper right hand side? (the left is ****ed and stuck in a sling) What about imbalance?

I think so because it keeps you in the habit of training and I've read that it helps to maintain strength on the left side. Honestly couldn't say from experience though as nothing like that has ever happened to me.
I'll give it a whack thanks
Original post by Herr Stamper
Did you see his post fight interview? Larry is a legend!

Yes!

If I was 50 years younger, I'd kick your ass.

Latest