The Student Room Group

LPC and part-time masters concurrently?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could please give me an estimate of the workload on the full-time (year-long) LPC and a sense of whether it is possible to complete a masters degree while studying it?

I will be beginning my training contract in Feb 2014 which means that I have a gap of 6 months between completing the LPC during the summer of 2013 and starting work. I was hoping to undertake a part-time masters spread over 2013-2014. This would mean studying it primarily during the LPC and the 6 month gap, and then taking a couple of mornings/afternoons off to sit the exams. Is this doable or is the LPC simply too much work? Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by Grumble
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could please give me an estimate of the workload on the full-time (year-long) LPC and a sense of whether it is possible to complete a masters degree while studying it?

I will be beginning my training contract in Feb 2014 which means that I have a gap of 6 months between completing the LPC during the summer of 2013 and starting work. I was hoping to undertake a part-time masters spread over 2013-2014. This would mean studying it primarily during the LPC and the 6 month gap, and then taking a couple of mornings/afternoons off to sit the exams. Is this doable or is the LPC simply too much work? Thanks!

what did you do in the end? I am currently considering this, disappointed to see no answers :frown: any advice would be most welcome!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending