The Student Room Group

Megathread of Waterloo Road

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hbk4894
yeah true , they had Tina O Brien in Series 6 as Bex Fisher as she did look a few years old than the 18 year old she was meant to be playing

how old was she anyway?
Reply 121
Original post by JellyyBeanyy
how old was she anyway?

she was 26 when she filmed it
Reply 122
it starting now , whos watching
Reply 123
finished now , what did you guys make of it
Reply 124
It was really good! For some bizarre reason I actually fancy the headteacher a bit... I think I'm looking for a replacement Chris Mead tbh, there aren't really any hot male teachers anymore so I've taken a shine to Mr Byrne (think that's his name) :colondollar:
Reply 125
Original post by misht
It was really good! For some bizarre reason I actually fancy the headteacher a bit... I think I'm looking for a replacement Chris Mead tbh, there aren't really any hot male teachers anymore so I've taken a shine to Mr Byrne (think that's his name) :colondollar:

i would have thought you girls would be into like Mr Chalk or Mr Clarkson
Reply 126
Don't really like the new head much, too egotistic and took advantage of Sian in his office.
Still love and can't really take Linda seriously tbh, still seeing Stevie! :lol:
Doesn't really seem to have the excitement of the previous series' though...
Reply 127
Original post by hbk4894
i would have thought you girls would be into like Mr Chalk or Mr Clarkson

Well Clarkson's alright, but there's just something about him that I just don't fancy! Haha
And I think you are thinking of someone else to Mr Chalk, he is the fat maths teacher, maybe you're thinking of Mr Wilding? He is ok, I used to fancy Matt and Tom years ago, but just not anymore haha :smile:
There is just something about Mr Byrne, I'm probably the only person on here who thinks so!
Reply 128
Original post by misht
Well Clarkson's alright, but there's just something about him that I just don't fancy! Haha
And I think you are thinking of someone else to Mr Chalk, he is the fat maths teacher, maybe you're thinking of Mr Wilding? He is ok, I used to fancy Matt and Tom years ago, but just not anymore haha :smile:
There is just something about Mr Byrne, I'm probably the only person on here who thinks so!

and there also Mr Diamond
Reply 129
Original post by hbk4894
and there also Mr Diamond

I guess... He seems a bit stupid though, I like a man to be clever :smile:

I just wish Chris never left! He was the best teacher to have ever been on there I think
Original post by misht
I just wish Chris never left! He was the best teacher to have ever been on there I think

Ooft. :love:

I'm beginning to see recycled storylines. Not the same, but similarities from the earlier series are creeping in.
Reply 131
Original post by Contrad!ction.
Ooft. :love:

I'm beginning to see recycled storylines. Not the same, but similarities from the earlier series are creeping in.

I loved him! :love:

Yeahh I know what you mean! The only example I can think of atm is in the first series, when Tom had Lorna but was sleeping with Izzie. I'm sad to still remember that! :smile:
Original post by hbk4894
finished now , what did you guys make of it

It was ok. Passes for Wednesday night entertainment, I guess. I preferred the older series. These are quite badly acted and the script is not written particularly well.

I also prefer the old head teacher. This guy looks like Barney from How I Met Your Mother.
Original post by misht
I loved him! :love:

Yeahh I know what you mean! The only example I can think of atm is in the first series, when Tom had Lorna but was sleeping with Izzie. I'm sad to still remember that! :smile:

Yeah, a lot of the Lorna situation's cropping up. As soon as I saw the MS book I thought 'God, please no' :tongue:

Also the bit where Jack Rimmer and that kid didn't get on and eventually stabbed Izzie. Possible similarity?
Reply 134
Yeah, a lot of the Lorna situation's cropping up. As soon as I saw the MS book I thought 'God, please no' :tongue:

Also the bit where Jack Rimmer and that kid didn't get on and eventually stabbed Izzie. Possible similarity?

Oh yeahh I completely forgot about Jack Rimmer! Did Lorna have MS? I can't remember at all haha
Original post by misht
Oh yeahh I completely forgot about Jack Rimmer! Did Lorna have MS? I can't remember at all haha

Best head, followed by Rachel. Headship's going downhill :tongue:

Yep, that's one of the things that led to her committing suicide.
Reply 136
Best head, followed by Rachel. Headship's going downhill :tongue:

Yep, that's one of the things that led to her committing suicide.

Oh really... I completely forgot about this! Yeah, I agree with you there, Jack was cool, the first few series were pretty much the best. Although a couple of the recent ones have been good too
They do seem to be running out of ideas slightly haha
Reply 137
there are doing self defences classes next week but if i remember in Series 6 they did a self defence scene with Josh , Lauren and Amy and i think it was implied they already did them at Lunch times
Reply 138
a bit disappointing in this epsiode was the fact that there was no Josh , Denzil , Janeece or Harley in this epsiode , i thought Denzil was supposed in the music storyline
Reply 139
can someone tell me why Ronan still at the school , i know Vicky retaking her exams in Science but Ronan doesnt seem to be taking in lessons or anything , all he seems to be doing is running the fruit and veg stall and playing rugby

Quick Reply

Latest