The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester SU hairdressers

Has anyone (particularly girls) had their hair cut there - how was it? It's dirt cheap and I'm bloomin' poor, but I'm really worried about it being a bad cut or something!
Reply 1
I've heard okay things about it: one of my friends got a trim there & she said it was okay & not bad at all, but thenagain she isn't the most fussy person in the world with her hair, its long so if she just gets a trim not a lot can go badly.

However, when I went in there last it felt like I was going into Sweeney Todd's barber shop (needless to say I left quite quickly). Maybe go in and have a look and then make a decision? I guess it also depends on what you want doing to your hair.

Good luck either way!
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by HPoynter

Original post by HPoynter
I've heard okay things about it: one of my friends got a trim there & she said it was okay & not bad at all, but thenagain she isn't the most fussy person in the world with her hair, its long so if she just gets a trim not a lot can go badly.

However, when I went in there last it felt like I was going into Sweeney Todd's barber shop (needless to say I left quite quickly). Maybe go in and have a look and then make a decision? I guess it also depends on what you want doing to your hair.

Good luck either way!

I've been in there before and it seems to just be guys! I'm not fussy as long as it's not bad, if that makes sense? I've had a pretty awful experience with hairdressers cutting it far shorter than I said, cutting very oddly (I currently have a bit of hair that's parallel to the floor amongst the rest which slopes down - God knows why!) etc
Went there today - £5 for the same type of haircut I've paid £45 before. Excellent job, lovely person etc. It's absolutely no frills - no washing or styling but it's amazing for the price.
I got my haircut there, was good for the price you pay, but then again boys hair aint hard to do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending