The Student Room Group

Flirty hairdresser, or just harmless fun?

On Saturday, I went to the local hairdressers as the two barber shops were closed. The hairdresser I had Sally was lovely and I remember her well as she had a larger than life multi coloured skirt and dark gloves. It was about half way through the haircut and she moved her hand down the back of my neck which was largely exposed. I squirmed a bit and mentioned jokingly that I was ticklish. Her exact response was: Coochie coochie coo 😅😉
Original post by EcoBoy01
On Saturday, I went to the local hairdressers as the two barber shops were closed. The hairdresser I had Sally was lovely and I remember her well as she had a larger than life multi coloured skirt and dark gloves. It was about half way through the haircut and she moved her hand down the back of my neck which was largely exposed. I squirmed a bit and mentioned jokingly that I was ticklish. Her exact response was: Coochie coochie coo 😅😉

On its own, I'd say it's just harmless fun. Judging how you've described her, I'm guessing she's got a naturally very bubbly personality.
Reply 2
Thank you my friend, and as you said yes she had a very sweet personality so was most likely just playing and the other people in there had a nice community vibe as well.

Mind you, Sally can tickle for England and the moment I mentioned of my neck I could hear the other customers giggling as well, they knew what was coming 😂🥶

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending