The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mandy_Panda

I agree about extended family. How sad it will be when it's all over. At least not hearing is keeping us chatting:tongue:

We really do need to organise a meet up ..... the support on this thread has been amazing and I'd love the chance to say THANK YOU in person? xx
Reply 1381
Aaaah, just got an email finally, Im in the opening ceremony. Too exciting! Yours should be coming soon.
Original post by Wade_J

Original post by Wade_J
Aaaah, just got an email finally, Im in the opening ceremony. Too exciting! Yours should be coming soon.

OH MY DAYS ........................................... this could mean theyre starting to filter through again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Congrats by the way) xx
Fantastic news!!! Great hope for everyone else now!! Wahoo!
Emails?! Arghhhhh!
Original post by Wade_J

congratsssssss
Reply 1386
I got in.:eek: In the opening ceremony!:biggrin: Good luck for anyone still left!!
Original post by Wade_J

Me too. Segment 47. Group D. See you there
Original post by fyrecracker
We really do need to organise a meet up ..... the support on this thread has been amazing and I'd love the chance to say THANK YOU in person? xx

yes!
Original post by Wade_J

Congrats! Just curious which 2nd audition date did you attend? :smile:
yes!

Which segment
Reply 1391
Original post by jhaslam17
Congrats! Just curious which 2nd audition date did you attend? :smile:

it was the 19th November in the morning
Original post by Wade_J
it was the 19th November in the morning

That's interesting, that was the same as mine!! I wonder if me and the others like Mandy from that audition will get to hear today :tongue:
Original post by AKST
I got in.:eek: In the opening ceremony!:biggrin: Good luck for anyone still left!!

well done!!!!
Original post by jhaslam17
That's interesting, that was the same as mine!! I wonder if me and the others like Mandy from that audition will get to hear today :tongue:

that was my audition too, arghhhhh!
Reply 1395
Fml... I just got the reserve email :frown:

Now I feel like all that waiting was for nothing.

Good luck everyone else... hopefully you will all get your emails now!
Reply 1396
Congrats guys! Fingers crossed literally and figuratively to get a spot in the closing ceremony.

cornishscot what sort of things did they ask in your interview? <curious>
Oh, you put my name :tongue: sorry. Panicccccc. I'm out at lunch, let me know if you hear
Original post by Pizazz
Fml... I just got the reserve email :frown:

Now I feel like all that waiting was for nothing.

Good luck everyone else... hopefully you will all get your emails now!

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that :-( I'm thinking I'll probably get that as well!
Original post by AKST

Fantastic news - have sent email! xx

Latest