The Student Room Group

KPMG 2022 Graduate Program Audit (London)

Hey - thought I would start this thread. Is anyone thinking of applying for Audit in London? Anyone know when applications open? 💪

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Robbiejonesiow
Hey - thought I would start this thread. Is anyone thinking of applying for Audit in London? Anyone know when applications open? 💪

Hey, I think they have opened very recently, however there is an error when I try to apply for it, are you experiencing the same??
Original post by Sohampatni
Hey, I think they have opened very recently, however there is an error when I try to apply for it, are you experiencing the same??

Hey! just seen that!!!! I haven't attempted to apply yet but will tonight. it may be worth trying a different browser?
Hey! just seen that!!!! I haven't attempted to apply yet but will tonight. it may be worth trying a different browser?

Yeahh thanks working now. Are you by any chance doing a masters this year (21/22)?
Reply 4
Anyone else received the "We’re pleased to let you know that you’ve successfully completed this stage of the process.

As we recruit on a rolling basis and due to a particularly high volume of applications received, we wanted to let you know that there are a number of candidates currently ahead of you in the process. Rest assured we are progressing applications as swiftly as we can and we will be in touch when we hope to be able to progress you to the next stage of the process our Delivering Outcomes online assessment as soon as possible.

Quite strange as applications opened very recently! I thought its an automatic progression if you pass the Transforming Small Business assessment?
Original post by SA___
Anyone else received the "We’re pleased to let you know that you’ve successfully completed this stage of the process.

As we recruit on a rolling basis and due to a particularly high volume of applications received, we wanted to let you know that there are a number of candidates currently ahead of you in the process. Rest assured we are progressing applications as swiftly as we can and we will be in touch when we hope to be able to progress you to the next stage of the process our Delivering Outcomes online assessment as soon as possible.

Quite strange as applications opened very recently! I thought its an automatic progression if you pass the Transforming Small Business assessment?

Yeahh got that today as well, was wondering the same thing
Reply 6
Has anyone done the assessment center?
Original post by SA___

Apparently applications are up over 50% this year.
Reply 8
Apparently applications are up over 50% this year.

Omds how do you know? How many people are they looking to hire tho?
Reply 9
Do you get screened out if you don't have B in English and maths?
Original post by EzRAaeel
Do you get screened out if you don't have B in English and maths?

Unfortunately you will need a minimum grade B in maths and English, unless you have circumstances.
Anyone have the launchpad tomorrow? Have you guys got a timetable yet??
Reply 12
Original post by gradstud999
Anyone have the launchpad tomorrow? Have you guys got a timetable yet??

I haven’t got it yet! Got an email we’ll get it today though. How are you preparing for the VLP?
Original post by Crsamrm
I haven’t got it yet! Got an email we’ll get it today though. How are you preparing for the VLP?

Hi, can you please tell me your approximaye application timeline? Was your application on hold after before the launchpad? Mine has been on hold for 2 weeks
Reply 14
Original post by Sohampatni
Hi, can you please tell me your approximaye application timeline? Was your application on hold after before the launchpad? Mine has been on hold for 2 weeks

Completed delivering outcomes on 20th, told that I passed on the 24th (on hold email), invited to AC on the 27th. Are you applying for Audit? :smile:
Reply 15
Guys for KPMG’s VLP are we competing against each other (same stream and location per each VLP)? Is tomorrow’s VLP only for Audit London?
Original post by Crsamrm
Completed delivering outcomes on 20th, told that I passed on the 24th (on hold email), invited to AC on the 27th. Are you applying for Audit? :smile:

I got the on hold email on the 29th! Yes audit London as well. Only been 7 business days, but panicking now because you got yours so soon haha
Original post by mykolasteblyk
What did your 'on hold' email say? Mine says there are currently people ahead of me in the process, though this is after completing the delivering outcomes assessment

exactly the same
what was your timeline?
Original post by Crsamrm
Guys for KPMG’s VLP are we competing against each other (same stream and location per each VLP)? Is tomorrow’s VLP only for Audit London?

No I don’t think so. Although some maybe applying to the same sector etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending