The Student Room Group

KPMG Apprenticeship Audit 2023

Couldnt see any threads on this elswhere so thought it would be useful to create a thread for everyone applying. Im currently applying to the audit apprenticeship, just got the date for the virtual launchpad yesterday. Has anyone else heard back yet? . Feel free to comment!

Scroll to see replies

just got my date for it today! applying for audit as well
Reply 2
Original post by annamrsn

Nice, is your virtual launchpad also on the 13th?
Hey my virtual launchpad is on the 13th too, next tuesday right? Have you done anything to prepare yet?
Reply 4
Yep mine was then too but im not too sure if ill get to attend it as i missed the confirmation email that went to my spam folder :/ I havent done any research yet but i was planning on learning as much as i could about the job role/ department and anything finance related that could effect KPMG. wbu?

Original post by georgiaawilson
Hey my virtual launchpad is on the 13th too, next tuesday right? Have you done anything to prepare yet?
Hi Please could you PM me
Has anyone heard back since the VLP on Tuesday?
Reply 7
nope still waiting by my phone for now lol
Original post by NooraBoora
nope still waiting by my phone for now lol

Same I’m so nervous omg wish you all the best!
how do you think it went
Does anyone know if they email results or call you?
Original post by idontknowww_
Same I’m so nervous omg wish you all the best!
how do you think it went

it was my first assessment centre so i dont really have anything to compare it to but i think it was alright, defo couldve been a bit better. But idk if it was enough. ig we'll see. wbu?
it was my first assessment centre so i dont really have anything to compare it to but i think it was alright, defo couldve been a bit better. But idk if it was enough. ig we'll see. wbu?

honestly it was my first too but I’m hopeful but idk, it was all a blur to me !

yeah i know how you feel, good luck though hopefully it all goes well! ill pm you if i get a call from them
yeah i know how you feel, good luck though hopefully it all goes well! ill pm you if i get a call from them

likewise! I actually applied for the law sector not audit, good luck :smile:
Hi have you completed the delivering outcomes assessment , if you have can you please tell me how it was and any tips and advice for the assessment and also what types of questions were asked and any knowledge needed to know for the assessment ..

Couldnt see any threads on this elswhere so thought it would be useful to create a thread for everyone applying. Im currently applying to the audit apprenticeship, just got the date for the virtual launchpad yesterday. Has anyone else heard back yet? . Feel free to comment!
Yep mine was then too but im not too sure if ill get to attend it as i missed the confirmation email that went to my spam folder :/ I havent done any research yet but i was planning on learning as much as i could about the job role/ department and anything finance related that could effect KPMG. wbu?

Hi have you completed the delivering outcomes assessment , if you have can you please tell me how it was and any tips and advice for the assessment and also what types of questions were asked and any knowledge needed to know for the assessment . it would be very much appreciated
Does anyone know if they email results or call you?

Hi have you completed the delivering outcomes assessment , if you have can you please tell me how it was and any tips and advice for the assessment and also what types of questions were asked and any knowledge needed to know for the assessment ..
Original post by annamrsn

Original post by zakariya854

Hey, did you end up completing it? how was it?
How quickly do they give offers after assessment center?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending