The Student Room Group

Kpmg 2024/2025graduate application

Hi all!

I’m applying for KPMG for the tax division and was wondering if i could get some help with the application stage processes?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How’s everyone finding it?
(edited 9 months ago)
Has anyone completed Transforming Small Businesses online assessment?
Reply 3
Original post by d.privv9
Have they started the application process for 2024

Yeah they’ve started it!
Reply 4
Original post by javeria19
Yeah they’ve started it!

they started it recently right? Like last week? Not a month ago or anything?
Reply 5
Original post by Im M
they started it recently right? Like last week? Not a month ago or anything?

Yeah last week or so
Reply 6
I just finished the delivering outcomes assessment and although it was fairly easy I really stumbled and barely looked at the camera! Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back after this stage?!
Reply 7
Original post by grad2425
I just finished the delivering outcomes assessment and although it was fairly easy I really stumbled and barely looked at the camera! Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back after this stage?!

What questions did they ask you and for the questions that wasn’t a video, how did you select your answers?
who else has passed transforming small business assessment and is currently on hold?
Reply 9
Original post by jajenenwnaan
who else has passed transforming small business assessment and is currently on hold?

I had this. Only had to wait a day or 2
Original post by yoyo polo

When did you get the email that you had passed the transforming small business assessment if you don't mind me asking and whens your launchpad
Original post by jajenenwnaan

Yep when did you get the email saying you were on hold
Also got an email saying I’m on hold to the second assessment which is confusing as I applied within the week of applications opening
Original post by Creasykiwii
Yep when did you get the email saying you were on hold

2 days ago
Original post by yoyo polo

if its been longer than that do you recommend emailing them to ask for an update?
I called them today and they said that second stages haven't started for my specific line I've applied for, but I'm showing as second stage. However, they then said I should get an email inviting me soon. But I just got the email saying I'm on hold?
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 16
I’ve passed transforming businesses and i got onto Delivering outcomes - does anyone have any tips and advise? What questions came up?
Original post by javeria19
I’ve passed transforming businesses and i got onto Delivering outcomes - does anyone have any tips and advise? What questions came up?

What line did you apply for
Reply 18
Original post by icedmangoes
What line did you apply for

Applied for Tax
Original post by icedmangoes
I called them today and they said that second stages haven't started for my specific line I've applied for, but I'm showing as second stage. However, they then said I should get an email inviting me soon. But I just got the email saying I'm on hold?

Which service line did you apply for

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending