The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Cannot do the right EMA HELP!

Hi!

I am on the Molecules, Medicines and Drugs short course(SK185)

I want to do the January EMA but I have recieved an email about October EMA's and when I log into Student Home , I see that I only have the October EMA listed underneath assessments but I do not have the January EMA.

Does anyone know what I can do? I only see a link to submit my Oct EMA but not the January one. I am still on Chapter one and I am doing my A Levels too.
Reply 1
Original post by Agent Smirnoff
Hi!

I am on the Molecules, Medicines and Drugs short course(SK185)

I want to do the January EMA but I have recieved an email about October EMA's and when I log into Student Home , I see that I only have the October EMA listed underneath assessments but I do not have the January EMA.

Does anyone know what I can do? I only see a link to submit my Oct EMA but not the January one. I am still on Chapter one and I am doing my A Levels too.

Did you get a course guide? I recall that it's something along the lines of, if you don't submit for the earliest EMA, you're automatically entered for second one.

Best to check that though, just in case I read incorrectly.

Unfortunately, once again, I can't remember where I got the information from.

The quickest way to confirm if no one else knows is to give them a quick call tomorrow with your PI :smile:
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Original post by Moggs
Did you get a course guide? I recall that it's something along the lines of, if you don't submit for the earliest EMA, you're automatically entered for second one.

Best to check that though, just in case I read incorrectly.

Unfortunately, once again, I can't remember where I got the information from.

The quickest way to confirm if no one else knows is to give them a quick call tomorrow with your PI :smile:

Thanks Moggs. :gthumb:

You are awesome. You should be OU forum assistsant or mod or something tbh as you are always on every thread in this forum , helping people out. :smile:

I think I may have to ring em tomorrow in my lunch break. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Agent Smirnoff
Thanks Moggs. :gthumb:

You are awesome. You should be OU forum assistsant or mod or something tbh as you are always on every thread in this forum , helping people out. :smile:

I think I may have to ring em tomorrow in my lunch break. :smile:

Nooo! Then I'd have even more of an excuse to procrastinate :biggrin:
Reply 4
Contact your tutor just to check, but you should automatically be entered for the later sitting

Quick Reply

Latest