The Student Room Group

Texas bans last meal

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Reformed2010
I think you are a twisted human being for ignoring the fact that innocent people have been executed and will continue to be executed. Yes.

Think about it, you think murderers are disgusting people because they take life and more importantly innocent people lives right? while people like yourself know full well innocent people have been murdered because of capital punishment. Yet you relish for the punishment knowing innocent people will die.

To me that is pretty sickening. Why shouldn't the families of the executed later found innocent, not then exact revenge or 'justice' on the people who helped convict and murder their innocent love one? we can't go back on these sentences, this is the danger of grave injustice with this system. Just imagine you being innocent and was about to be put to death. Why don't you deserve a chance to prove your innocence later in court?

The death penalty is barbaric, inhumane, imperfect, costly, injust and irreversible. The USA has got it so wrong on this.

Because clearly those two situations are exactly comparable right? :rolleyes:

'Innocents' executed are so far in the minority it's hardly worth talking about. And when they are, it is a sad failure of the system. Like when innocents die in war. I think you are a naive individual if you think we can live by perfect standards in an imperfect world.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending