The Student Room Group

I want to eat another meal but I have indigestion from the first meal

Water is not helping so do I have indigestion tablets to help and then see how I feel and then eat if I want or just eat another meal? Or should I not eat anymore? I'm not even hungry but I am thinking about food.
Reply 1
Original post by Anony345533
Water is not helping so do I have indigestion tablets to help and then see how I feel and then eat if I want or just eat another meal? Or should I not eat anymore? I'm not even hungry but I am thinking about food.

Your body needs food. Try something plain and gentle, like rice, bread, banana, or whatever else you fancy.
Original post by Anony345533

Your body does need food however not in massive excess if you are full from your last meal let it settle first before having another meal. Overeating can lead to unpleasant symptoms of trapped wind and upset your stomach depending on what you are eating. Try to eat something plain

Quick Reply

Latest