Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ancient History 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else applying? There must be somebody.....
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's been a while since you posted and nobody's replied yet...maybe you should check out MarkedbyTeachers.com, TSR's sister site. It has the largest library of essays in the UK.

They've got over 181,000+ coursework, essays, homeworks etc.. all written by GCSE, A Level, University and IB students across all topics. You get access either by publishing some of your own work, or paying £4.99 for a month's access. Both ways give you unlimited access to all of the essays.

All their documents are submitted to Turnitin anti-plagiarism software, so it can't be misused, and the site's used by hundreds of thousands of UK teachers and students.

What's more, you can take a look around the site and preview the work absolutely free. Click here to find out more...
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    Try asking in the Classics Society.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    MEEEE i'm applying!!! haha
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yup me.. Liverpool & Manchester my top two choices x x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying my UCAS got sent last week, really want a n offer!! haha how impatient...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JLD93)
    Yup me.. Liverpool & Manchester my top two choices x x
    have you got any offers yet?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got any offers for Ancient History? I've sent my ucas off, but haven't heard from anywhere yet.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've had offers from Reading & Swansea. I've had a reply off one other as well but I forgot my password and got my account suspended getting it wrong haha.. X
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JLD93)
    Yeah, I've had offers from Reading & Swansea. I've had a reply off one other as well but I forgot my password and got my account suspended getting it wrong haha.. X
    when did you send your ucas off?
    I applied to Swansea but haven't heard anything yet
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Erm.. 2 weeks ago. It got sent off by my school on the 24th of Nov I think. Had an offer from Liverpool today too. Where else you applied?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    mine was sent off about a week and a half ago as well, but I haven't heard anything yet which is worrying.
    I've applied to Birmingham, manchester, cardiff, swansea and royal holloway.
    Where else have you applied?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    liverpool, manchester, royal holloway, reading & swansea. almost applied to birmingham but it's too close to home
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JLD93)
    liverpool, manchester, royal holloway, reading & swansea. almost applied to birmingham but it's too close to home
    I loved Birmingham and Manchester, but still waiting on offers. heard from anywhere else?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tashaa18)
    I loved Birmingham and Manchester, but still waiting on offers. heard from anywhere else?
    Nope, not heard from anyone else yet. Just really hoping I get an offer from Manchester, not too bothered about Royal Holloway tbh they're gonna offer me the same grades as Manc/Liverpool and it'll be my third choice after those two I think.

And don't worry about not hearing anything, I didn't for about 2 weeks then got 3 offers in 2 days..
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying (but deferring.) Sent out my application last Friday and so far haven't heard anything besides Manchester saying they've received my application.
    Applying to Newcastle, Cardiff, Manchester, Liverpool and Bristol. This waiting game is making me dead nervous.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    offer from manchester and cardifff!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tashaa18)
    offer from manchester and cardifff!
    awesome what's gonna be your first choice?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JLD93)
    awesome what's gonna be your first choice?
    Birmingham's really my first choice, but Manchester is my second and Cardiff 3rd
    heard from anywhere else?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nope just the 4. Not even an acknowledgement from Royal Holloway no idea what's going on with them ha.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 20, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.