The Student Room Group

Court rules in favour of BCC in "Save Lennox" case

Very sad day. If you've followed this from the beginning, you'd know just how vile and disgusting this whole incident is...

Basically, Belfast City Council wardens come and crudely measure a dog and identify it as a "possible pitbull type breed" so they then take the dog away to be put down. Here's the kicker, the dog had never hurt anybody, was crudely and wrongly identified, meant the world to a disabled little girl, has had to spend ages in a tiny squalid kennel whilst his owners have been subjected to threats and intimidation - the whole thing is just so wrong.

Too gutted to explain in detail so you can check the website here and get the entire back story, you'll see just how absurd and saddening it is:

http://www.savelennox.co.uk/

If they did this to my dog, I'd just wanna raid the ****ing warden and take him back by force :frown:
Reply 1
Oh.

Dogs. : ))
Reply 2
no one should be allowed any of those types of dogs
If the dogs are illegal, they're illegal. It's the owners' fault.
Reply 4
American Bull dog Labrador cross = illegal?
Reply 5
I'm not disagreeing with the law or anything, but does anyone else find it weird that just being in this country if you are a certain breed of dog means a death sentence. It's not the dogs fault that they were born. Again, I understand that the law is there for a reason but there's something off about it.
Reply 6
Original post by thisisnew
Very sad day. If you've followed this from the beginning, you'd know just how vile and disgusting this whole incident is...

Basically, Belfast City Council wardens come and crudely measure a dog and identify it as a "possible pitbull type breed" so they then take the dog away to be put down. Here's the kicker, the dog had never hurt anybody, was crudely and wrongly identified, meant the world to a disabled little girl, has had to spend ages in a tiny squalid kennel whilst his owners have been subjected to threats and intimidation - the whole thing is just so wrong.

Too gutted to explain in detail so you can check the website here and get the entire back story, you'll see just how absurd and saddening it is:

http://www.savelennox.co.uk/

If they did this to my dog, I'd just wanna raid the ****ing warden and take him back by force :frown:

Don't listen to this drivel.
The dog was a vicious and aggressive animal which attacked the animal protection officer and so on.

These are the kinds of people who want to wait until the dog has killed a little girl before taking action.

Thankfully they're in the minority - and always will be - for a reason (they're clueless). Taking an animal's life is never "good" but this was necessary and justified.
Reply 7
Original post by Selkarn

The dog was a vicious and aggressive animal which attacked the animal protection officer and so on.

These are the kinds of people who want to wait until the dog has killed a little girl before taking action.

Thankfully they're in the minority - and always will be - for a reason (they're clueless). Taking an animal's life is never "good" but this was necessary and justified.

Provide some evidence or shut the **** up

The dog isn't an illegal breed, they claimed it was DNA registered which means that a very good indication would have been given it had no pit bull in it, why they still feel the need to keep it imprisoned is beyond me
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Selkarn

Damn, look how vicious and aggressive he was, totally savaged her... :rolleyes:

More here: http://ctechwebhosting.co.uk/savelennox/wordpress/?p=1005
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by thisisnew

Damn, look how vicious and aggressive he was, totally savaged her... :rolleyes:

More here: http://ctechwebhosting.co.uk/savelennox/wordpress/?p=1005

Ah. I didn't realise that you posting some pictures of a dog licking someone can give such an insight into its personality. I mean, if a dog doesn't savage its owner, then that definitely means that it could never savage anyway else, ever.

Oh wait! :rolleyes:
Reply 10
Original post by Selkarn
Ah. I didn't realise that you posting some pictures of a dog licking someone can give such an insight into its personality. I mean, if a dog doesn't savage its owner, then that definitely means that it could never savage anyway else, ever.

Some pictures of a dog? This is the dog in question and guess what, that's a dog warden, difficult thing to grasp I know. I mean just look how he savagely licks her face and obediently sits in front of her as she smiles.

I mean **** it, let's just destroy every dog because you know, they might all be fine with their owners but they could just snap at any moment, kill em' all. :rolleyes:

Get out of this thread.
Original post by Selkarn

So do you have any proof that it attacked the Dog warden as you claimed earlier?
Original post by denislaw
no one should be allowed any of those types of dogs

Original post by toastedtoast
If the dogs are illegal, they're illegal. It's the owners' fault.

But it wasn't a pitbull you idiot. Their other dog was from the SAME LITTER and deemed not a pitbull. It was an amercian bull - labrador cross.
Original post by Selkarn

It didn't attack the animal protection officer! Guessing you haven't seen the pictures of this same protection officer cuddling, stroking and playing with the dog then, huh? Oh, that's it, apparently the dog BARKED at the warden when being collected. Well, I guess they better take my pug who barks when strangers come into our house, despite being a pathetic wuss of a dog.
(edited 12 years ago)
Poor Lennox, what a sad day. :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending