The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Toms on girls sorry they look ugly saw a girl in them today they were digusting an awful check pair.
Original post by CallieCat
THIS. Despite the fact they're supposed to be 'nerdy' glasses, it's usually the thicker kids in my classes wearing them.

I think its a nationwide thing, the girls who wear them in my school are kind of slaggy ones who think they are being 'nerdy' but can barely string a sentence together
Original post by skittlesaremydrugs
I think its a nationwide thing, the girls who wear them in my school are kind of slaggy ones who think they are being 'nerdy' but can barely string a sentence together

Or people who do Drama and think it makes them edgy.
men-what-the-fuck-happened.jpg

Seriously?
Reply 984
People who only do the top button of a shirt up, then leave the rest ... what's the point?!
Reply 985
Justin Bieber....just no
Reply 986
Those jeans and chinos with really low, saggy crotches that make you look as if you've misjudged the distance to the nearest toilets.
When people leave their hoodies open and tie the two draw strings together into a bow!
When fat girls wear leggings that show their bloody muff, lard arses and camel toe off!
When chavs try to be 'indie'
Reply 988
Girls who apply layer after layer of foundation, so you can't see any of their natural skin
Oh and those who wear foundation as lipstick - not attractive at all
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow
khaki chinos, plimsols and poloshirts from topman anything from topman.

I bring you exhibit a:

fullsize: http://dailyinfographic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/hipster.jpg

**** i love infographics.
Not sure if it is a trend but in every shop I went into today,most of the dresses were short at the front(knee length or above) and long and drapey at the back.Perhaps it's just my OCD kicking in again but it should either be short mid or long.
Reply 991
Vintage/Hipster/Indie...which is like 90% of England's student population :rolleyes:
Duckface.

And anyone with instagram thinking they're a professional photographer.
Reply 993
Original post by bananaslug77
men-what-the-fuck-happened.jpg

Seriously?

If that's a trend... I've never seen it before.
beetlejuice
can't go through down without every shop window being black and white stripes
the generic popularity of males who have no minds of their own who wear chinos, vans and an american apparel hoodie
the visible bra through a sheer top look
cork wedges
band tees when they don't know who the bands are (i know people who think the rolling stones is a brand)
Reply 995
Original post by Laura1234567890
beetlejuice
can't go through down without every shop window being black and white stripes
the generic popularity of males who have no minds of their own who wear chinos, vans and an american apparel hoodie
the visible bra through a sheer top look
cork wedges
band tees when they don't know who the bands are (i know people who think the rolling stones is a brand)

Other bands perhaps but the Rolling Stones is a brand as much as it is a band these days. They have marketed themselves in such a way so it is stupid for people to try and protect the bands 'integrity' or whatever.
a guy in my class bought jeggins the other day...man jeggins....i still can't quite get my head around men in jeggins...

Guys in chinos ¬.¬.
...chinos full stop actually.
Reply 997
Guys who wear those thin tight white shirts.

I don't want to see your nipples through your shirt.
Original post by Cake Faced Kid.
Duckface.

And anyone with instagram thinking they're a professional photographer.

Yes! :five:

Duckfaces are NOT nice.

And what's the point of Instagram anyway? I'm well and truely not on THAT bandwagon.
Loafers with no socks

Latest