The Student Room Group

Higher Revision Books

Hey, I am doing English Maths Biology Geography Information Systems as my Highers. I really want to get 5 A's. I'm looking to buy revision books to help me with this. I'm happy with with my Biology and Geography resources, but I'm im looking for things to cover the rest of the trhee subjects.

What is the best book for Maths, that covers the course helping with any methods that I could be struggling with?

And what about English and Information Systems?
Reply 2
Read that as Higher GIS and felt disappointed that this wasn't an option at my school, but then realised... :p:

Not books, but this site can be really good and has English, Maths and Information System resources: http://www.hsn.uk.net/resources
Reply 3
For English - " How to pass higher English " is very good for helping with close reading and writing.

I know you said your happy with what you've got for geography, but if you haven't already -

" higher geography practice papers " is so good. I found it incredibly helpful and i'm certain it helped me get an A, without a doubt. - It has loads of model answers which i memorised things from.

Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending