The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Aberdeen Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sortedguy
alright mate, im english however, i havent heard from aberdeen :/

I heard not many English people end up going to Aberdeen. I got an offer today so maybe you might too!
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Original post by Silver Aurora
I heard not many English people end up going to Aberdeen. I got an offer today so maybe you might too!

true. for which course? im applying for medicine, so my chances of an offer are slim :/
Reply 382

Oh, mostly Scots is it?
Original post by cesca13
Really starting to panic now, aberdeen got my application for Politics and International relations on December the 20th...have heard nothing back!! Anyone else in the same position?

Mine was sent away on the 7th December, I've heard so many people receiving offers, I'm still waiting though.. :frown: Although I think it may be because the course is high in demand? (I applied for psychology)
Reply 384

Id say there is a good few going, mainly because Scottish unis are better craic and their still paying £27000 regardless
Original post by Eoghan523
Id say there is a good few going, mainly because Scottish unis are better craic and their still paying £27000 regardless

Really? More craic... I did not know this! haha
Original post by sortedguy
true. for which course? im applying for medicine, so my chances of an offer are slim :/

Most I'd imagine, definatly Law. Hope you get your offer!
Original post by KCoyote
Oh, mostly Scots is it?

Yeah I'd imagine so ...
Reply 388
Anyone else got an offer for Geology? :smile:
Reply 389
Original post by Pfefferminze
Me and my friend sent it the same day. I got an answer, but she didn't get anything yet. Would it be conditional or unconditional? I mean, do you already have your results or are you going to take your exams later?

Ehh well I think it would be a conditional as I got ABBC and you need 4 b's! :s-smilie: Was yours unconditional?
Reply 390
Anyone else had offers for International Relations or Language & Linguistics? Got an unconditional last week :smile:
Reply 391
Is anybody English applying? Also any idea how many English people end up going Aberdeen uni?

I'm English :woo:
That's all I know, sorry :tongue:
Original post by Josiea

Me too :tongue:
Reply 393
Original post by starxriddled
Me too :tongue:

Although you are a lot further down South!
(I was born in Ashford :love:)
Original post by Josiea

Cool! What made you choose Aberdeen?
Original post by cesca13
Ehh well I think it would be a conditional as I got ABBC and you need 4 b's! :s-smilie: Was yours unconditional?

Mine was unconditional.
Just got an offer from Aberdeen for History :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:. They asked for BBB. I am so happy! :biggrin:
Just got an offer for Economics and Geography of BBB - pretty chuffed :biggrin:
Original post by Charlesworth
Just got an offer for Economics and Geography of BBB - pretty chuffed :biggrin:

Guess you'll be turning down the Cambridge offer then? :tongue:
Reply 399
Cool! What made you choose Aberdeen?

I kind of needed a fifth one :colondollar: it was all really rushed because of a mess up with one of my other choices. It looked pretty good though :smile:

I haven't visited it yet, have you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending