Interview at bham... wayyyyy too early :s-smilie:
Reply 23
Original post by bertstare

Interview at bham... wayyyyy too early :s-smilie:

When did you send in your application. And good luck :smile:
Reply 24
Hi guys....

A book that is very useful for all students with interviews as i have used it myself is:

Basic Guide to Dental Procedures by Carole Hollins

Definately try and use it prior to interviews!!!

u can get cheap a copy on ebay, as i am selling mine, but i dont want to post the link as i think its against TSR terms and conditions so get in touch with me if you are interested! or search for it on ebay!

Good luck guys!
Reply 25
Hey everyone Im so nervous Ive only got 3 aknowledgements from Liverpool, newcastle and bradford (pharmacy my backup) but I havent heard anything from Leeds or Manchester?! Do they send aknowledgements coz I know everyone doesnt send them. Has anyone received any offers from Leeds?? Its my first choice and Im really worried now! When do they start sending replies?
Original post by neeloo
Hey everyone Im so nervous Ive only got 3 aknowledgements from Liverpool, newcastle and bradford (pharmacy my backup) but I havent heard anything from Leeds or Manchester?! Do they send aknowledgements coz I know everyone doesnt send them. Has anyone received any offers from Leeds?? Its my first choice and Im really worried now! When do they start sending replies?

manchester do
Original post by neeloo

sameee
Reply 28
Original post by lalonde
you've applied before haven't you? you should know from experience that patience is a virtue in this long waiting game of hearing from the universities.

no one has heard from leeds or manchester yet.

pretty sure someone said they have a manc interview in another thread
does anybody have any interview tips for birmingham and liverpool. Got both interviews in the next 3 weeks :frown:
Original post by snoopydoops
does anybody have any interview tips for birmingham and liverpool. Got both interviews in the next 3 weeks :frown:

may not be very useful but how about lurkin on the bham medicine applicants thread.

edit: what are your academics like? and make sure you are familiar with your PS and i think liverpool ask about manual dexterity- dont quote me on that though!!!

and best of luck mate
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 31
Original post by snoopydoops

When did you hear from Birmingham, if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 32
birmingham tomorrow faaaaark. so scared
birmingham tomorrow faaaaark. so scared

best of luck :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by undertaker1
manchester do

Really! Oh man, Im really scared now that Ive just gotten straight rejections since there are just so many applicants :frown:
Reply 35
Original post by Bright.Inspiration.
sameee

Do Leeds even send aknowledgements? I know u just have to be patient but im jus sooo anxious!! Did apply fr pharmavy at bradford too?
Original post by neeloo
Really! Oh man, Im really scared now that Ive just gotten straight rejections since there are just so many applicants :frown:

dont worry lol its just an acknowledgement. it only means that they have received your application, and i am sure they have received it if it says manchester a206 or somehting like that on tracker than its fine.
i dont think leeds send out any acknowledgements.

btw what are your academics like if you dont ,mind me asking???
Original post by neeloo
Do Leeds even send aknowledgements? I know u just have to be patient but im jus sooo anxious!! Did apply fr pharmavy at bradford too?

no i didnt apply for pharm at bradford - really not my type of area.

i applied for biomedical sciences at Kings, and got an offer from that :smile:
Original post by undertaker1
dont worry lol its just an acknowledgement. it only means that they have received your application, and i am sure they have received it if it says manchester a206 or somehting like that on tracker than its fine.
i dont think leeds send out any acknowledgements.

btw what are your academics like if you dont ,mind me asking???

undertakerrrr
have you applied for a backup like biomed or anything?
Original post by Bright.Inspiration.
undertakerrrr
have you applied for a backup like biomed or anything?

yeh i have applied for pharmacy at aston; however yesterday i got rejected from them lol because my personal statement doesnt show commitment to pharmacy etc. i guess pharmacy is now getting extremely competetive and the top pharmacy schools and they want candidates who are keen to study pharmacy and not candidates who have it as a back up.

hey what offer have you received for kings i mean what are the entry requirements.

Quick Reply

Latest