The Student Room Group

Skinny jeans are not skinny on me. Anyone know really tight ones?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amwazicles
What's DP? :curious:

Dorothy Perkins. :colondollar:
Original post by I<3LAMP
Dorothy Perkins. :colondollar:

Oh right.. whoops :colondollar:
Reply 22
I find the regular Topshop skinny jeans to be hit and miss. I have a few pairs of their Baxter jeans which I absolutely love, but they do go a bit baggy after half a day (I like this though).

However, their Leigh jeans (which are a much thinner fabric) are kind of a cross between jeans and jeggings and they stay tight no matter what!
Reply 23
'Jamie' jeans from Topshop are the tightest ones they do, try those :smile:
Me and my best friend tried to find skinny skinny skinny jeans for her a while back and we ended up getting her some Topshop ones. The girl in the store referred to them as their "spray on jeans" haha, and they really do look that tight!
If you have money Sass&Bide or J Brand, if no then some primark pairs and some random TK Maxx ones would be your best bet.
Reply 26
Original post by Jade FromUK
Oooh yeah elasticated ones would probably be best. Skinny jeans aren't even skinny on me when I first try them on in a shop, they just look like normal jeans it is really annoying, around my waste and backside their fine lol just not my legs, and I know what you mean leggings always get really baggy, have to constantly wash them to get them tighter again to stop them looking silly lol and I've never heard of uniqlo!!! I will search them up now! Thanks (:

ARGH annoyingly I can't provide you with a website link as I can't find them on there. The one's I have are NOT the UJ jeans they're advertising, however, I suppose those jeans may fit your needs.

I would suggest going to the store and trying them on, but the only Uniqlo stores I know of are in London so it may be a case of ordering some and going from there. I really do like Uniqlo though.

Word of advice, the ones I currently have (due to them keeping their shape so well) get quite creased when they are washed. I have found ironing when damp is best.

EDIT- I have a feeling they might be the ones which are being advertised as 'leggings trousers' even though they are not leggings (OK so they're not denim, but they look more like jeans than leggings and are thicker than leggings). Plus they're only £14.90. They don't seem to be doing the navy blue ones on line though. The black ones are amazing!

Linky link- http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/067222#colorSelect
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest