The Student Room Group

serious mass shakes for weight gain/ muscle growth

I am a skinny female and I struggle to put on weight. I am thinking about trying the serious mass shakes for weight gain.
Is this a good way to go about it and does it matter if it is also for muscle growth as this Is not what I want, I just want to gain weight.
thanks in advancee
Original post by Anonymous
I am a skinny female and I struggle to put on weight. I am thinking about trying the serious mass shakes for weight gain.
Is this a good way to go about it and does it matter if it is also for muscle growth as this Is not what I want, I just want to gain weight.
thanks in advancee

Well to gain weight you have to be in a calorie surplus. I wanna gain weight too but I’m kinda skinny fat and have gyno which I can’t get rid of somehow. But yeah, calorie surplus and to build muscle train with high intensity and at failure
thanks in advancee

Simple.

Go to the gym and purchase Optimum Nutrition protein powder.
Guys does anyone have indigestion problems with protein powder? I bought whey isolate from my protein and each time I take it I need to go to the toilet like 10 mins later. I have it with milk…. This might be the problem
Guys does anyone have indigestion problems with protein powder? I bought whey isolate from my protein and each time I take it I need to go to the toilet like 10 mins later. I have it with milk…. This might be the problem

Use water
Reply 5
thanks in advancee

I was once really skinny so I know your pain. The 1st post was right to gain weight its a calorie surplus you need. I wouldn't use shakes etc find out how many calories you eat at the moment and just eat more, this can be as simple as drinking whole milk, adding peanut butter etc Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest