The Student Room Group

i'm 10 stone... and i'm 14 years old...

i'm 14 and i'm 5foot 11 inches tall. (which is around 180cm).
i wouldn't be considered skinny nor fat, i'm just in the middle.
i agree that i'm not that fit (exercice wise) but i am healthy when i am eating.
i am a girl as well.

is this normal or weird??
Reply 1
You're fine. Try and get in a healthy amount of exercise to support your general wellbeing.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
i agree that i'm not that fit (exercice wise) but i am healthy when i am eating.
i am a girl as well.

i'm an inch shorter than you, and at my lightest i was 10 and a half stone and i looked thin, ....so i would say you probably look skinny ....although you are probably not quite light enough to be classed as medically underweight, but if you loose much more weight you might be...
how many cm are you
Reply 4
how many cm are you

why can't you read her post properly

and why are you posting this under anon?
Original post by ANM775
why can't you read her post properly

and why are you posting this under anon?

I am 14 as well and I am not sure what my height is and I am 11 stone and I am trying to figure out if I am fat,in the middle or skinny by asking for her height in cm
I know it’s not perfect, but your weight is fine according to a BMI calculator.
Reply 7
I am 14 as well and I am not sure what my height is and I am 11 stone and I am trying to figure out if I am fat,in the middle or skinny by asking for her height in cm

she mentions her height in cm on the very first line of her original post
Reply 8

hiii, i'm 180cm :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by ANM775
i'm an inch shorter than you, and at my lightest i was 10 and a half stone and i looked thin, ....so i would say you probably look skinny ....although you are probably not quite light enough to be classed as medically underweight, but if you loose much more weight you might be...

okay!! thank youuu :smile: it's bc whenever people ask me for my weight they are always shocked, and i thought something was wrong with me!!
hiii, i'm 180cm :smile:

I am 170 and a boy am I short or you just tall
I am 14 as well btw
I am 170 and a boy am I short or you just tall
I am 14 as well btw

ohhh okay - btw you're not that short for a boy, I'm just extremely tall aha x
Original post by Anonymous #1
i am a girl as well.

so am i im 14 and i always look in the mirror so confused if im fat or skinny i have a chubby face with a slim waist except im 5’5. confusing

Quick Reply

Latest