The Student Room Group

Out of my 5 choices, which would you consider the best?

Poll

Which would you consider is the best uni

Note: I picked unis based on their location, as well as taking note on league tables. Ultimately however I wanted to like where I was living for 3 years so I didn't include glasgow
also, I am applying for Literature and History (if that helps)

also note that this will help me decide at a later date which to firm as sometimes other people's opinions can be really useful
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Loughborough
Leicester
UEA
Reading
Kent

IMO. All are decent though.
bumpage
Reply 3
I think UEA would be considered slightly better (it has the highest entrance grades of those I believe) but they are all very similar and pretty good overall
Reply 4
Go to the one where you would be most happy at.

Visit the universities if you possibly can to see if the environment's for you. Check their course content, how reputable their department is for your course e.t.c.

Going to any of these unis won't hinder your future prospects.

Good luck.
Reply 5
Original post by Captain Hindsight
Note: I picked unis based on their location, as well as taking note on league tables. Ultimately however I wanted to like where I was living for 3 years so I didn't include glasgow
also, I am applying for Literature and History (if that helps)

also note that this will help me decide at a later date which to firm as sometimes other people's opinions can be really useful
It's your opinion that counts, not other people's. 'The Best' is product of a number of factors, which carry different degrees of importance depending on what really matters to you. Basing your uni choices on the opinions of randoms off the internet is a really bad idea.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending