The Student Room Group

I wonder for how long yet are the USA going to play revolutionary roulette so to say?

I wonder for how long yet are the USA going to play revolutionary roulette so to say? Mind this game is both very dangerous and very expensive!
Well, disgusting scenes of disfigured body of the Libyan leader Kaddafi and hundreds civilians "accidentally" killed in NATO bomb attacks are the harvest of the Libyan revo actually! Needless to say, the idea of America was to get uncontrolled access to the country’s natural resources.
Americans did it again! And it was sort of signal to other countries scary of being actually next in the hit-list. They at last got fully aware of the threat and the necessity to act.
Well, in Egypt they have recently started the probe into some American activities amounting to preparation of one more revo. Fancy, there are already 30 NGOs in Egypt fully financed by USA and busy grooming revolutionary cadre! Quite interestingly, America has already invested into this sort of activity some $50 mln.
I bet you that recent crisis in America as well as street protests there are due to enormous sums Washington has been wasting on that endless series of revolutions in the world!
What’s your vision guys ......relating perspective of a huge revolution in America itself? It would be really great and it could just discourage Washington from any other revolutionary escapades worldwide!
Reply 1
Interesting first TSR post.
Reply 2
America had to be dragged into this intervention, if you are going go on about a conspiracy at least involve the right countries
Reply 3
America wants to take over the world.

Simples.
We have been very much complicit in many of the USA's foreign adventures.

Blair was probably more eager intervening in Iraq than Bush ever had been.
Reply 5
im eating toast with 1 hand so cba to type proper arguement but ur a retard
Reply 6
Cant wait until they get their butt kicked and their oil looted.
Reply 7
I like turtles.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending