The Student Room Group

British Airways Grad.Scheme 2022

As you may have seen, BA has opened grad.scheme for 2022. Good luck everyone.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Humorist
As you may have seen, BA has opened grad.scheme for 2022. Good luck everyone.

Hi, where did you find them as I am struggling to find for Logistics. Thanks
gonna apply next week
Reply 3
Did anyone apply for BA graduate scheme yet?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by RaviKiran30
Did anyone apply for BA graduate scheme yet?

Hi! I applied to Finance Graduate Scheme with them!
Has anyone had a go at the psychometric tests yet and found what they are like?
Reply 6
They are pretty tough tbh! I am still awaiting my results after submitting my tests.
Reply 7
Original post by 2706user
Hi! I applied to Finance Graduate Scheme with them!

How did you find their online tests?
Reply 8
How did you find their online tests?

Going to do them now actually :smile:
Reply 9
Going to do them now actually :smile:

Ahhh alright! Best of luck! :smile:
Ahhh alright! Best of luck! :smile:

Thanks! They were pretty different from everything I have done before and I did not finish them on time :frown: But fingers crossed! How did they go for you?
Reply 11
Thanks! They were pretty different from everything I have done before and I did not finish them on time :frown: But fingers crossed! How did they go for you?

Same here, completely different to the ones I have done with other firms. I really don't know how could anyone finish all those questions in the time provided. Even I couldn't complete the entire test. Hoping for the best tbh!
Did you get notification to do the tests automatically after submitting your application? How many days do they give you to do them? I’m trying to juggle Uni deadlines with job applications 🤯
Same here, completely different to the ones I have done with other firms. I really don't know how could anyone finish all those questions in the time provided. Even I couldn't complete the entire test. Hoping for the best tbh!

Same let's hope for the best! Do we know when they'll get back to us?
Reply 14
Same let's hope for the best! Do we know when they'll get back to us?

No idea! However BAs website say,s they'll get back to us by Mid-Late November if we are successful.
Reply 15
Original post by Puppypower1
Did you get notification to do the tests automatically after submitting your application? How many days do they give you to do them? I’m trying to juggle Uni deadlines with job applications 🤯

I don't how about the deadline. Yes, once the application is submitted, I was invited to complete the online assessment. I received reminders from the careers team to complete them. I completed the assessment after I received the second reminder email.
I don't how about the deadline. Yes, once the application is submitted, I was invited to complete the online assessment. I received reminders from the careers team to complete them. I completed the assessment after I received the second reminder email.

Thank you for your reply and best of luck to you
I did tests for accounting firms, investment banks, oil and gas giants and other numerical institutions. It always surprises me that British Airways (besides AstraZeneca) has the toughest test out of all of them, only managed to answer 23/24 questions with strict timing, even skipped some questions.
By far the hardest test I've done for a grad job... Really don't understand why BA's test are difficult. Props to anyone who got through it and could answer all correctly
excuse me how hard is their cognitive test

Quick Reply

Latest