The Student Room Group

Are London gangs more dangerous than those in Liverpool?

I watched a documentary yesterday hosted by Ross Kemp called gangs in Liverpool which document-red the dangers of Gangs, in this case that of the Croxteth and Norris Green gangs.
Now I have watched Ross's documentary gangs in Los Angeles and saw how much that place is gun ridden in certain parts, thousands of shooting a year, hundreds a week.
When I heard he had done a documentary in Liverpool I was just thinking o'yeah maybe one or 2 shootings a year and mostly punch ups but whilst watching it last night almost all the lads said they had been shot or shot at, I was surprised at how many fatalities there are, maybe because unknown to me until now, the papers do not report a lot of what actually goes on so it was interesting to see the documentary last night and so I got a better insight into the gun crime in Liverpool, even though I only live in a town approx an hour outside of Liverpool I did not no so much about the gangs.

I have always thought that London had the most dangerous gangs in the UK but after watching that last night now I am unsure. which gang between the 2 would you consider to be most dangerous between the Liverpool and London gangs?
Reply 1
Possibly Liverpool but you can't really take them seriously with those accents.
Reply 2

Original post by mau5

Lol, true, I find the Liverpool accent hilarious, glad I don't speak with the accent
Reply 3
I live in London its not actually that bad, but considering my only other frame of reference is Rio Brazil I wouldn't really take my word for it :tongue:
Original post by mau5

...Cabaye has the nipples of a god.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending