The Student Room Group

Which jeans size classifies you as fat?

Poll

Which size?

I can't fit into size 30 waist jeans :mad: Might have to watch what I eat for the first time in my life.
Reply 1
I was hoping there'd be a size 10 option. :rolleyes:
Reply 2
Depends. Size anything above size 30-32 if you don't work out or anything.

If you play a lot of sport or are a gym monkey then you can get away with up to size 34. After that, unless you are on steroids you're gunna start looking a bit fat.
Its difficult to say. I wear waist 36.....But I have a body builders physique. Almost 8 pack abs. Less than 7% body fat. Yet 36 waist jeans (with a belt, needed-think Im more like a 35). One of my friends is waist 32, but he's kind of chubby (bit or a belly, mainly). But his waist is still relatively small. But anyway point is you cant judge whats fat or not on waist size....judge on what you see in the mirror.
Reply 4
Original post by jesusofsuburbia
I can't fit into size 30 waist jeans :mad: Might have to watch what I eat for the first time in my life.

Dude, no. Just no. :facepalm:
You could be fat in like... other places besides your stomach. You could have a fat face or fat legs and not a fat waist. i guess it's kinda something you notice when you see somene (fat or not lol) and everyone has different thresholds of judgement.:smile:
Reply 6
Don't quite understand why this thread is using jeans size to decide whether someone needs to lose weight. I wear a size 8-10 in tops, but when it comes to jeans I wear a 12. When I can find a pair that fits, which is rare indeed.

Also I don't quite understand the sizing, because I have a 26 inch waist and 39 inch hips, but wear size waist 28-30.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending