The Student Room Group

Secret Santa Gift Ideas?

Me and my flatmates at uni decided to play Secret Santa yesterday in the run-up to Christmas. The problem is, I don't really know much about them because I've only known them for a few weeks. Are there are any safe gift ideas, ideally not too unoriginal or tacky, but not so obscure that they might not like it? I'm supposed to choose something for a female btw :smile: Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
What's the price limit?
vibrating cock ring

Air swimmers!! be epic for your flat.
Reply 4
Price limit? If you're just spending a couple of £ then I usually go with something like nail varnish.

If you're spending a bit more, then I'd choose something from here:

https://phoenix.lush.co.uk/category/293

:smile:
Original post by kat2pult
What's the price limit?

We haven't set any budget together as such, but I was thinking perhaps anything up to £25.
Girls love necklaces, get her one made out of paperclips. Its the thought that counts :h:
Reply 7
Original post by Seasick Steve
We haven't set any budget together as such, but I was thinking perhaps anything up to £25.

In which case, cosmetics and other bits and pieces from Boots. You can't really go too wrong, unless your recipient thinks you're telling them they smell...

Don't you have any clue what they like? Books? CDs? DVDs? Food?
Original post by kat2pult
In which case, cosmetics and other bits and pieces from Boots. You can't really go too wrong, unless your recipient thinks you're telling them they smell...

Don't you have any clue what they like? Books? CDs? DVDs? Food?

Problem is we're doing Secret Santa with our neighbouring flat as well (because we all get along well), and I know even less about them. And it's too late to ask her about her likes and dislikes otherwise she'll get suspicious (I don't do subtle). If I asked any other flatmates, then that kind of ruins the surprise still :s
Have a lil look at firebox.com:

http://www.firebox.com/gifts-for-her

The slanket is £24.99 and it is free delivery too. :smile:

EDIT: Loads of drinking paraphenalia and general bric a brac that has no meaning on that site so you can just buy something that is a bit of fun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending