The Student Room Group

long distance gift for boyfriend

hey my boyfriend's birthday is this week however I don't want to send him anything as I feel like manufactured gifts (e.g, lamps, watches, keychains) are not special enough and want to handmade something online for him, such as a video or something. we have never met (don't judge) so don't have any couple photos or anything like that, but we do have a lot of photos of each other so I'm thinking of making a collage. his best friends can't come to his birthday party :frown:( he's really sad so I want to make this birthday super special for him. any ideas are appreciated - thank you in advance to anyone who replies!!

keep in mind that I won't be accepting any responses after 2 days :// have a great day to anyone reading this
Original post by Anonymous #1
hey my boyfriend's birthday is this week however I don't want to send him anything as I feel like manufactured gifts (e.g, lamps, watches, keychains) are not special enough and want to handmade something online for him, such as a video or something. we have never met (don't judge) so don't have any couple photos or anything like that, but we do have a lot of photos of each other so I'm thinking of making a collage. his best friends can't come to his birthday party :frown:( he's really sad so I want to make this birthday super special for him. any ideas are appreciated - thank you in advance to anyone who replies!!

keep in mind that I won't be accepting any responses after 2 days :// have a great day to anyone reading this

Hi hun<3
I get where you’re coming from since me and mh partner are long distance and haven’t met each other yet in person, so I get it’s tricky and hard to make things, especially for birthdays, Christmas or any special events like that!!
Idk if you’ve sent anything to him before? But the idea of you making a little gift of pictures with you or him sounds really sweet and more personal, appreciative to!! Definitely better then buying a gift, well I think so
Some other ideas you could try is making papers flowers for him if that’s his thing? There’s lot of tutorial online showing you how! Or you could buy a box, cut the lines where it’s connected then fill each side with different things, like sweets, photos of you, and anything else you’d think he’d appreciate, then put the lid back on top so it stayed close, but when it opens up it’ll more so ‘pop’ out
Jsjsjsj idk if these are any good suggestions??

But I hope whatever you do goes well for him hun<3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending