The Student Room Group

Teenage Burglar's letter to victim

Scroll to see replies

Lololol he's sort of right though. Could do with learning to spell though, if he wants to be taken seriously in this day and age :P
I can't help but feel he should at least show some remorse for his butchering of the english language. At least he's honest and not pretending to feel sorry for it, when clearly he couldn't care less.
Handwriting isn't too bad, either.
Reply 3
This is definitely real.
Reply 4
What a character!

At least he's honest (and provides constructive criticism).
Sounds like he was giving a few pro-tips there. What a **** and a further slap in the face to those he violated.

Loving the sig OP. Spongiebobble!!!!!
Reply 6
Sorry, but that's quality comedy.

If he sent that to me though, I'd be raging.
Reply 7
is this part of this new gov. initiative that was on that documentary last night? theres no way that letter should have gone out to the victim...
saying 'it's your fault you were burgled', is kind of on a par with 'it's your fault you got beaten to a bloody pulp because you were in someone's house uninvited and trying to rob them.'
Reply 8
I'm sure the victim won't sleep tonight knowing this idiot shows no sympath or remores!:wink:
I love that he spelt 'remorse' right first time, crossed it out and wrote it wrong :tongue:
Should have stolen a dictionary.
I doubt the authenticity of this letter...
He has neater writing then me.
Reply 13
it looks like it was wrote on paint
Reply 14
1. He's a rotten little scrote who should be shot

2. My 5 year old can write better than that, seriously.

3. I kind of agree - if the homeowners don't secure their property then of course some scally will take advantage.
Original post by Oppro

Original post by Oppro
1. He's a rotten little scrote who should be shot

2. My 5 year old can write better than that, seriously.

3. I kind of agree - if the homeowners don't secure their property then of course some scally will take advantage.

I'm all for capital punishments. But for robbery? No i don't think there should be death - not on the first offence anyway. And although he said he didn't feel any sympathy or remorse, at least he gave a few helpful tips and reminders to all of us.
lol he tries to act clever but he did get caught
Poor sod, he's got little chance in life other than recidivism. Though that's not to say that I agree with the sentiments in his letter, of course.
Reply 18
It shouldn't HAVE to be the victims fault for 'leaving the curtains' open or the 'kitchen window open'. This should not encourage any sort of burglary whatsoever. Hate living in a world where we have to be 100% secure about everything all the time.
Also judging from that letter the only way he would be able to break into a house would be through an open window.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending