The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Robert Gordon Applicants 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Applied for Computer Science, Hope I get in!!!!
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
How long have people had to wait for a response for architecture? :smile:
Reply 42
Anyone who has applied for Business Management? :smile: Have you received anything else apart from the b-day card? :biggrin:
Reply 43
Original post by freeckle
Anyone who has applied for Business Management? :smile: Have you received anything else apart from the b-day card? :biggrin:

I did!!! For both the statements. Did you go to the open day? :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by Alt__x
I did!!! For both the statements. Did you go to the open day? :smile:

Hi, potential course mate! :smile: Unfortunately, I didn't go because I live too far away from Aberdeen but it definitely seems a great place. What about you?
Reply 45
Original post by freeckle
Hi, potential course mate! :smile: Unfortunately, I didn't go because I live too far away from Aberdeen but it definitely seems a great place. What about you?

Hey!!! :biggrin: Yeah I did, only live 30 minutes down the road from Aberdeen. It came across really well, with a lot of emphasis on the year of work experience!!
Reply 46
Original post by Alt__x
Hey!!! :biggrin: Yeah I did, only live 30 minutes down the road from Aberdeen. It came across really well, with a lot of emphasis on the year of work experience!!

Oh, you're so close. :smile: That's great! I liked the syllabus very much and the graduate prospects are quite high in the rankings. I really hope I'll receive an offer. Wish you luck with your application. :biggrin:
Reply 47
Hy I'm applying to pharmacy 2012 RGU, it's my backup but I hope I get an offer anyway, I hate this waiting around x has anyone heard anything? X:smile:
Original post by German_Saskia
Hey,

I applied for Forensic Science. RGU is my Firm choice. Got an E-Mail from them saying they will wait until January to make a decision. :frown:

I've applied for Forensics too :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by DragonHeartstring
I've applied for Forensics too :smile:

Yay! Is it your firm choice too? Where else did you applied?
Original post by German_Saskia
Yay! Is it your firm choice too? Where else did you applied?

I'm not sure if it's my firm choice, but it is probably the one I'm most likely to be accepted into!

I've also applied to Glasgow, Strathclyde, Edinburgh and St Andrews, not all for Forensics of course. Glasgow/Edinburgh/St Andrews I've applied for Biology, and Strathclyde for Forensic Biology.

What about you, where else have you applied? :smile:

EDIT: I just got the acknowledgement email yesterday from RGU (my application was sent on 22nd December). Wish UCAS would hurry up with the Welcome Package thing... (I know, I'm being a bit impatient :P)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 51
Hey :smile: I'm applying for pharmacy at RGU, but it's my backup as it's so far away from home that travel would be a nightmare! Have any pharmacy peeps received offers yet?
Reply 52
Original post by DragonHeartstring
I'm not sure if it's my firm choice, but it is probably the one I'm most likely to be accepted into!

I've also applied to Glasgow, Strathclyde, Edinburgh and St Andrews, not all for Forensics of course. Glasgow/Edinburgh/St Andrews I've applied for Biology, and Strathclyde for Forensic Biology.

What about you, where else have you applied? :smile:

EDIT: I just got the acknowledgement email yesterday from RGU (my application was sent on 22nd December). Wish UCAS would hurry up with the Welcome Package thing... (I know, I'm being a bit impatient :P)

Just applied for Forensics. Applied to Glasgow Caledonian but got an unsuccessful. Further applied to Edinburgh Napier, Abertay and Greenwich. Greenwich already sent me an offer. Nothing from the others. Only acknowledgements.
Reply 53
Hey there,

One more person hopping to join Forensic Science at RG! Unfortunately still need to give the final touches to my personal statement..
Reply 54
Hiya,

RGU is my first choice and i applied for Media, anyone else in the same boat?
I went up for both the open days, it looks great! like the accommodation too :smile:
Reply 55
Original post by Harley
Hey :smile: I'm applying for pharmacy at RGU, but it's my backup as it's so far away from home that travel would be a nightmare! Have any pharmacy peeps received offers yet?

Nope not yet ! Good luck :smile:
Reply 56
Original post by fruitfan
Nope not yet ! Good luck :smile:

Thanks! Good luck too :smile: I don't think anyone's heard from pharmacy at RGU, so I feel slightly calmer :tongue:
Reply 57
Just got an unsuccessful. No it was my first choice.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

What to do now?? :frown:
Reply 58
I have accepted my unconditional for MEng Mechanical and Offshore Engineering :biggrin: Cant wait till September.
Reply 59
Hi.

I have just been offered an interveiw for Occupational Therapy at RGU. So nervous!
Anyone else got an OT interveiw??

Quick Reply

Latest