The Student Room Group

15 tog duvet

Poll

Which tog rating?

I'm buying a new duvet and wondering if 15 tog will be too hot. It's the most popular one on Amazon with the best reviews, plus I do tend to feel the cold. However I always sleep with blankets and a bedspread regardless, and most other retailers (e.g. John Lewis and M&S) don't even acknowledge 15 tog - 13.5 is the highest they sell. I know in the grand scheme of things, this problem couldn't be anymore insignificant, but some friendly advice would be appreciated. Shall I go for 15 or 13.5 tog? Thanks :smile:
I've never used one so have no advice, but I admire your ability to cope with heat - I don't even use a 10 tog in winter. :lolwut:

EDIT: Actually, yes I have - on holiday in the Shetland Islands. It was relatively warm though and I get hot very easily, so ended up sleeping on top of the covers.

15 tog is very warm, so if you get cold try it.
(edited 12 years ago)
I use a 10.5 the whole year round and it suits me fine :dontknow:
I have one that consists of two that clip together, for all year round. Ones like really thin for summer and ones thicker- both of clipped together is so comfy but i only used when i like snows otherwise its way to hot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending