The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Napier University - Anyone heard of it?!?

Anyone heard of the place called Napier university. I had my heart set on going there and i have got in. However tryin to find Napier students on this site is virtually impossible.
Anyone studyin there who can let me no wat it is like?
Anyone got offers to go there in 2006?
Anyone going there to do biomedical science in 2006?
Just anyone going to Napier like.... ever?
Is there such a place or did i dream it?!
Seriously startin to worry, is it gonna be a ghost town?!

let me no if there is anyone out there who can answer these questions, please!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 1
yep, it does exist. I'm not going there, but I do know it's full of french business and computers students. i'm sure there are other people there, but it's pretty much all business students that I've seen who go there.
they are nice though.
good luck :smile:
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 2
It exists although why you want to go there is beyond me!
Reply 3
kanuma
It exists although why you want to go there is beyond me!

Have you actually been to it or know of anyone that did go?

Yeah, shut your face.
Reply 4
Im going to Napier this year and am searching desperatly for others!! Doing a degree in Vet Nursing. Cant wait to go. :biggrin: staying in halls, Riego Street. I know a few people have gone, some of my teachers went to Napier! It'll be good. and theres loads of different things its not just buisness managment etc.
Reply 5
good luck! you'll meet lots of people when you get there. i never knew it did vet nursing..i learn something new everyday! :smile:

Latest