The Student Room Group

How do I play this?

help please with guy from club

I really dont know what to do. lately, i seem to have near misses with guys. I was out on saturday at a gig and was standing there with my mate when this blonde came over making a joke... he was kinda cute and we did talk a couple of times but didnt think anything of it.

I found out that the guy seemed to really like me as he was hanging around me a lot and we did talk. My friend and her sis pointed it out but we didnt exchange names/numbers. i really did like him but thought someone nice looking like that wouldn't be interested in someone like me.

Ive got his name and he's a friend of a friend's ex bf. people say just to add him on fb and send him a message on fb but i didnt think it was a good idea.

Well i added him and sent him this message:
"a bit random but you were at the acdc concert and were talking to me. you didnt give me your name but I knew you were mates with dan. it was nice talking to u, can i add u on here?

his response was:
Hey! yeah i remember u, thanks for seeking me out. That gig was awesome but think i may have burnt myself out a bit too much. I'd also like to apologise for any strange behaviour i was a bit wasted

I've responded to that message since, and he has also replied, but he hasnt replied to the other messge yet and he hasn't added me.

what to doooooooo
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Leave it for a little while longer afterall you dont really know him and to mssage him again might seen a bit over keen and obsessed
If after a few days he still hasnt replied just send the same message again but add on the bottom a little note like "my computer was playing up when i sent this and wasnt sure if it had gone through or not" When in doubt blame technology!!
Reply 2
You asked to add him and you haven't...just add him and do some facebook stalking - seems to be the "in" thing
As irdan has said, you asked if you could add him and I would say his reply suggests yes. I don't know how long you've waited for a reply, but if it's only been a day or 2, give the boy and break and maybe add him in a couple of days time.
Just add him.

Over Analysing things seems to be a bad habit these days.
Reply 5
Original post by Georgiahoneybee
As irdan has said, you asked if you could add him and I would say his reply suggests yes. I don't know how long you've waited for a reply, but if it's only been a day or 2, give the boy and break and maybe add him in a couple of days time.

He added m on fb thanked me for seeking him out, apologised for his behaviour and signed off xxx

He replied to my next message but didn't to the third one I sent :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending