The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 1
humm!:eek: very weird, indeed! since I did my LSE choice party on wiki, too...WEIRD! but I just compared the new entry to the german LSE entry and I think they are quite similar, though I preferred the old entry!!
why shouldn't we change the new one into the old one again?:biggrin:
cheers pingu!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
So 10% is missing? :wink:
Reply 3
If it's been removed can you just put it back up there again?

I'm sure 'W.A.S Hewins' wouldn't mind contributing (someone on here told me he wrote it :confused: ).
Reply 4
Yes, I saw this a while ago. If was done by a user called Lotsofissues who said it had been lifted from the LSE website and said other bits were too promotional. (click on the discussion tab up top) I haven't had time to see if they are right but noone else has reverted it. It seems the user has done similar things with Bradley Uni, Roosevelt uni, and Michigan. But its a shame the article is now so short considering the schools importance.
Reply 5
Busybody is the right word. There are certainly some people on wiki who contribute and some who tend to pick at others work and argue. It was deleted for copyright issues tho, suposedly, and for problems of bias.

I will try and have a look.
you have my support in putting them back!
Reply 7
I thought Wikipedia has the ability to automatically restore older versions of an article.
can't we just copy and paste the older article back?
Reply 9
sanjiv
I thought Wikipedia has the ability to automatically restore older versions of an article.

Yes, click on the history tab up top.

Wikipedia is quite simple to use, look at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Introduction

On the other hand, just reverting it is not a good idea. Someone will just revert it back. (as has been done just look at that history page) The whole point is to come to consensus about how to make the article better. Now some sensible talk has started on the discussion page, if you click the discussion tab at the top. I suggest anyone interested in the article try and use this to look through the details of it all. I would like to do this but have sooo much other work to do I haven't got round to it yet. Perhaps I will have more of an incentive when LSE actually get round to giving me an offer...:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending