The Student Room Group

LNAT score 19...still possible to get into KCL or LSE?

Is it still possible to get into KCL or LSE with score 19?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Shinei17

Same is it possible to get into UCL too?
Reply 2

Hey - I don’t have an answer to this, but there is a thread for people who sat the 2024 LNAT who are sharing their scores and offers so you could take a look there. It’s called ‘LNAT results thread 2024’.

I hope you hear back soon and that the outcome is successful - good luck! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by nazz1

Hey! I don’t know if you’ve already heard back, but on another thread I saw people saying they put more weight on the essay so you may still be in with a chance. I’m not sure if they have a minimum score so I can’t really give you a proper answer unfortunately - good luck!
Original post by nazz1

i got 21 with 3 A* predictions and an excellent personal statement and i got rejected from UCL bc my result not being strong enough.
Reply 5
Original post by AyshaEdris22

i got 21 with 3 A* predictions and an excellent personal statement and i got rejected from UCL bc my result not being strong enough.

Oh great no chance then😭
Original post by nazz1

Oh great no chance then😭

probably not kings tbf. It seems there’s a cut off of 30 (for home students) but if you’re an international student, possibly still a chance!
Reply 7
Original post by user111788
Original post by nazz1

Oh great no chance then😭

probably not kings tbf. It seems there’s a cut off of 30 (for home students) but if you’re an international student, possibly still a chance!

Oh yep kings rejected me
Original post by nazz1
Original post by nazz1

Oh great no chance then😭

Oh yep kings rejected me

sorry about that :frown: best of luck in the future
Reply 9
In all honestly, you're very unlikely to get an offer for either university. You'd need an LNAT score of mid 20s at the very minimum and most students who get offers have a score of 27+.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 10

same. I also got rejected from KCL just for my LNAT score. What other unis have you applied to?
Original post by Rudmila
same. I also got rejected from KCL just for my LNAT score. What other unis have you applied to?

i applied to UCL (which i got rejected), LSE (havent responded yet so im taking it as a good sign that they might still consider me), QMUL, city and SOAS (which have gotten an offer but they arent my top choices)
Reply 12
kcl def have cut off of 30,i got rejected with 28 and ive seen so many people w 29 also rejected, UCL seems to put lots of weight on essay
Reply 13
i applied to UCL (which i got rejected), LSE (havent responded yet so im taking it as a good sign that they might still consider me), QMUL, city and SOAS (which have gotten an offer but they arent my top choices)
Im also waiting to hearn from LSE. And Durham
has anyone else with a ‘low’ LNAT score (anything below 30) NOT been rejected from kings yet?
Reply 15
has anyone else with a ‘low’ LNAT score (anything below 30) NOT been rejected from kings yet?
My friend got rejected 2 days ago
My friend got rejected 2 days ago

yeah there seemed to be a massive batch of rejections a few days ago
Original post by Rudmila
Im also waiting to hearn from LSE. And Durham
What was ur LNAT score and predictions? Lmk when u get a response from LSE
Reply 18
What was ur LNAT score and predictions? Lmk when u get a response from LSE
i got 21 in my LNAT mcq and my predicted grades are A*A* A* A.
Reply 19
Me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending