The Student Room Group

Medicine 2012 hopeful entrants II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Penguinsaysquack

Ignore the heartless people. I know the episode you mean and it really gets to me too! :sadnod:

Combo of the fray plus the 'I know' line where he's got tears in his eyes just gets me emotional!!

It's an awesome episode :yep:

Oh PSQ, I didn't know you were deep like that :closedeyes:

Spoiler

Original post by ViceVersa
Oh PSQ, I didn't know you were deep like that :closedeyes:

Spoiler

Well.. what can I say :colondollar:

Spoiler

Well.. what can I say :colondollar:

Spoiler

I know! I was sitting there bawling like a baby after the episode :colondollar: It is mostly the songs, glad you agree! On its own defo would not have the same impact :yep:

Haha aww :hugs:

Spoiler

Reply 583
What is this conversation I have stumbled upon?
Reply 584
Original post by Doctor.
OMG have you seen the one where Doctor Cox is really upset about all them patients?

Best acting ever, I was genuinely feeling for him :frown: JD is too good to be real.

My lunch - My absolute favourite episode :smile:

Ignore the heartless people. I know the episode you mean and it really gets to me too! :sadnod:

Combo of the fray plus the 'I know' line where he's got tears in his eyes just gets me emotional!!
It's an awesome episode :yep:

Anyone I ever known who wants to do medicine is the exact same and then all the non-medicine people aren't as bothered.
When that episode came out I was torn between going down the medicine route or going into graphics. Not gonna lie, watching that episode made me sure I wanted to do medicine hands down. No idea why :tongue: For people who may now think "if she went into medicine for this, she did it for the wrong reasons" I've not, I've done my research there was just something about it that set my heart on medicine :biggrin:
Not gonna lie, watching that episode decided for me that I really wanted to do medicine
I know! I was sitting there bawling like a baby after the episode :colondollar: It is mostly the songs, glad you agree! On its own defo would not have the same impact :yep:

Haha aww :hugs:

Spoiler

Ah well at least I don't cry from that :tongue:

I'll still take the hugs though :colone:

Spoiler

Original post by cz100
What is this conversation I have stumbled upon?

:iiam:

BTW what's going on with your avatar? Has it changed? All of a sudden it doesn't want to load on my computer :dontknow:

Original post by Quackers93
My lunch - My absolute favourite episode :smile:

Anyone I ever known who wants to do medicine is the exact same and then all the non-medicine people aren't as bothered.
When that episode came out I was torn between going down the medicine route or going into graphics. Not gonna lie, watching that episode made me sure I wanted to do medicine hands down. No idea why :tongue: For people who may now think "if she went into medicine for this, she did it for the wrong reasons" I've not, I've done my research there was just something about it that set my heart on medicine :biggrin:
Not gonna lie, watching that episode decided for me that I really wanted to do medicine

Hang on.. that episode drives you to study medicine??

All 4 patients die.... I don't want you to be my doctor..
Reply 586

:iiam:

BTW what's going on with your avatar? Has it changed? All of a sudden it doesn't want to load on my computer :dontknow:

I hadn't done anything and suddenly it stopped working! I tried reuploading it, it's still not working on Chrome on my laptop but it works in Safari and Vulpes said he can see it. No idea what happened.

Haha aww Quackers! :hugs:

Ah well at least I don't cry from that :tongue:

I'll still take the hugs though :colone:

Spoiler

haha lol :tongue: :h:

Spoiler

Original post by cz100
I hadn't done anything and suddenly it stopped working! I tried reuploading it, it's still not working on Chrome on my laptop but it works in Safari and Vulpes said he can see it. No idea what happened.

For me it doesn't appear on chrome, but does in Firefox.

Something odd is afoot :s-smilie:
Original post by cz100

Hmm that IS odd!!

Yeah, you're right.. it works in safari fine but not chrome :beard:

Are you uploading a file on your pc or an url?

Can you link me to the pic? I'll have a play with ModCP to see if it makes any difference with me changing it for you :dontknow:
Haha aww Quackers! :hugs:

haha lol :tongue: :h:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 590
Hang on.. that episode drives you to study medicine??

All 4 patients die.... I don't want you to be my doctor..

Haha noooooooo it's more the passion of it all... I think. I don't know, it was somehow, in a weird way, inspiring lol (I'm not the only freak, my friend was the exact same!)
Haha noooooooo it's more the passion of it all... I think. I don't know, it was somehow, in a weird way, inspiring lol (I'm not the only freak, my friend was the exact same!)

Yes yes... of course... :unsure:

Spoiler

Reply 592
Original post by cz100

For what it's worth, I can see it just fine on Internet Explorer :smile:

Spoiler

PSQ!! :argh:

Original post by Vulpes
-

Spoiler

How the hell would you know that??

If you're an internet explorer user I might just have to perm you :sadnod:
PSQ!! :argh:

Spoiler

I suppose I could edit our posts to un-quote him :angel:

You definitely need to upgrade, Chrome is brilliantly fast.

I suppose I could casually screenshot the thread :devil:

Yes yes, unless you're just asking for trouble :boxing:

Original post by Normandy114

I suppose I could casually screenshot the thread :devil:

You wouldn't :shock:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 598
How the hell would you know that??

If you're an internet explorer user I might just have to perm you :sadnod:

:eek: :cry2:

Just not got round to downloading Chrome or anything yet :tongue: Any suggestions of what's the best one to go for?
Reply 599
Hmm that IS odd!!

Yeah, you're right.. it works in safari fine but not chrome :beard:

Are you uploading a file on your pc or an url?

Can you link me to the pic? I'll have a play with ModCP to see if it makes any difference with me changing it for you :dontknow:

It's uploaded from my computer, can I still send that to you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending