The Student Room Group

Medicine 2012 hopeful entrants II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Original post by ViceVersa
Oh yeah, you're on a gap year! Must feel so good to already have the grades and be able to sleep endlessly *envy* :beard:

It is amazing to have got the grades (but if I don't get in this year I think I'll be completely devestated because then there's definetly something about me personally which puts me out :redface:)

Haha well endlessly sleep is the ideal and the aim but my little sister decided a long time ago that that's not going to happen :rolleyes: though I sometimes get to sneak a day nap in when she's using her nap and they are the best :laugh:

Original post by apple17
You are another person I am jealous of. :daydreaming:

I know right, aww I know that feeling. I always pick up meatballs or like quesadillas and white food when everyone is so interested in some multi-cultural food. One white girl in my class is exactly like you, whenever I get brown food, she has to taste. Apparently, our food is better than the mashed potatoes. :tongue:

Hmmm I'd have to debate with her about mashed potatoes but most of your food is definetly better :thumbsup: I don't get to each much of it though because of stupid shop allergy labelling :frown: *shakes fist at morrisons and their ridiculously vague "may contain allergens" warning :colonhash:
Original post by Quackers93

It is amazing to have got the grades (but if I don't get in this year I think I'll be completely devestated because then there's definetly something about me personally which puts me out :redface:)

Haha well endlessly sleep is the ideal and the aim but my little sister decided a long time ago that that's not going to happen :rolleyes: though I sometimes get to sneak a day nap in when she's using her nap and they are the best :laugh:

I think you will :smile: :heart:

haha typical :lol: :yy:
Reply 1582

Hmmm I'd have to debate with her about mashed potatoes but most of your food is definetly better :thumbsup: I don't get to each much of it though because of stupid shop allergy labelling :frown: *shakes fist at morrisons and their ridiculously vague "may contain allergens" warning :colonhash:

Mashed potatoes is :love:. I guess whatever you eat, you tend not to speak so highly of it. Aww, are you allergic to a lot of things. :console: I hate those warnings, why can't they tell me if allergic stuff is in it.
Reply 1583

Thank you :heart: I really hope so :tongue:

It wouldn't surprise me if most people from this thread (including yourself) gets offers :h:

So are you up to much this NYE? other than the epicness of :wink:
Reply 1584

Hahaha I nearly had to ask you what the VV in your sig stood for and then I realised I was being stupid :colondollar: :laugh:

Original post by apple17
Mashed potatoes is :love:. I guess whatever you eat, you tend not to speak so highly of it. Aww, are you allergic to a lot of things. :console: I hate those warnings, why can't they tell me if allergic stuff is in it.

Only peanuts and I'm lucky I'm not affected as badly as some people but it annoys me how some companies just put "may contain nuts" probably just to cover themselves which means I cant have it :angry: stupid money people :/ (I do accept that many of the warnings are legit btw :tongue:)

Hahaha I nearly had to ask you what the VV in your sig stood for and then I realised I was being stupid :colondollar: :laugh:

Hahaha :lol: we all have our blonde moments :console:
Reply 1586

Only peanuts and I'm lucky I'm not affected as badly as some people but it annoys me how some companies just put "may contain nuts" probably just to cover themselves which means I cant have it :angry: stupid money people :/ (I do accept that many of the warnings are legit btw :tongue:)

Oh, one of my friends was supposedly allergic to nuts, had a hazel nut bar and no reaction. It was pre weird. :dontknow: And it sucks to be u, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches= :love:
I think i just love food. :colondollar:
You can have mars, no? :tongue:
Reply 1587
Hahaha :lol: we all have our blonde moments :console:

I have so many that one friend says that I'm strawberry blonde: strawberr. To cover my redheadedness and the blonde to cover all the stupid things I say :teehee:

I'm lactose intolerant so know how you feel! :redface:

"May contain milk" - cooked chicken pieces! Well does it or doesn't it?! :zomg:
Reply 1589
Original post by apple17
Oh, one of my friends was supposedly allergic to nuts, had a hazel nut bar and no reaction. It was pre weird. :dontknow: And it sucks to be u, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches= :love:
I think i just love food. :colondollar:
You can have mars, no? :tongue:

Might have been a different nut perhaps? :dontknow:

Peanut butter *blurgh* funnily enough I seemed to naturally avoid peanutty things :tongue: I love food too there's sooooo much good food around.

And unsadly no I can't have them but I never liked them anyways :laugh: I do miss cadburies dairy milk but I can still have twirls and buttons so I'm happy :tongue:
Reply 1590
Might have been a different nut perhaps? :dontknow:

Peanut butter *blurgh* funnily enough I seemed to naturally avoid peanutty things :tongue: I love food too there's sooooo much good food around.

And unsadly no I can't have them but I never liked them anyways :laugh: I do miss cadburies dairy milk but I can still have twirls and buttons so I'm happy :tongue:

Could be :smile:
Aww, coincident much. :tongue: I know and too little time to eat all of it. :rolleyes:
They are peanut-free? Ooh, the buttons and twirls are amazing i gave up chocolate though long time ago. :daydreaming:
Reply 1591
Original post by Joseppea
I'm lactose intolerant so know how you feel! :redface:

"May contain milk" - cooked chicken pieces! Well does it or doesn't it?! :zomg:

Damnnn :redface: I feel bad for you man, isn't milk one of the hardest things to avoid? I know of someone who had a milk, egg, nuts and peanut allergies :eek: but luckily she grew out of most of them. Her mother had hell when she was a baby :redface:

The most random things say it don't they?! I thing there's some sausages I can't eat and throat sweets :s-smilie: (Soothers I think) Why food maker people? WHY??? :frown:
Reply 1592
Original post by apple17
Could be :smile:
Aww, coincident much. :tongue: I know and too little time to eat all of it. :rolleyes:
They are peanut-free? Ooh, the buttons and twirls are amazing i gave up chocolate though long time ago. :daydreaming:

Gave... Up... Chocolate... :s-smilie: Does not compute :laugh: any reason or just choice? Regardless I admire your ability to give it up :smile: I should probably give it up and replace it with something healthier like nothing? That's healthier isnt it? :tongue:
Reply 1593
Happy New Year from HKG everyone!!!!

(Should have said that 6 hours ago but I just got back :tongue: )

:party::party::party::party:

:woo:
Reply 1594
Gave... Up... Chocolate... :s-smilie: Does not compute :laugh: any reason or just choice? Regardless I admire your ability to give it up :smile: I should probably give it up and replace it with something healthier like nothing? That's healthier isnt it? :tongue:

Well, i have like breakouts pre often and chocolate or sweet things trigger it so i decided i will quit because they are so annoying. Thank you. :lol: Took a year. :redface: Yeah, definitely healthier. :wink:
Reply 1595
Original post by Vulpes
Happy New Year from HKG everyone!!!!

(Should have said that 6 hours ago but I just got back :tongue: )

:woo:

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!
Fellow food fan. :five:
Reply 1596
Original post by apple17
:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!
Fellow food fan. :five:

Haha. I just HAD to go grab some Hainan Chicken Rice afterwards :tongue: Cannot complete my new year ritual without food :biggrin:
Reply 1597
Original post by Vulpes
Haha. I just HAD to go grab some Hainan Chicken Rice afterwards :tongue: Cannot complete my new year ritual without food :biggrin:

I know right. :wink:
That would have been a crime. :eek:
Reply 1598
Original post by apple17
I know right. :wink:
That would have been a crime. :eek:

Haha. Definitely.

Anyways, I'm heading off to get some sleep. Needa wake up to go yum cha with a few UK friends :tongue:

Have a great New Years everyone! Just know that you cannot ever beat HK fireworks.

Spoiler

Reply 1599
Original post by apple17
Well, i have like breakouts pre often and chocolate or sweet things trigger it so i decided i will quit because they are so annoying. Thank you. :lol: Took a year. :redface: Yeah, definitely healthier. :wink:

Naww :console: at least it's better now though :smile: I wonder what the exact cause is :hmmmm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending