The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just had a call from Robinson - interview next Thursday!!
Reply 581
Original post by fruktas
People, check your spam folders! I nearly deleted my interview invitation at Girton College!

congrats. when did you get the email?
Reply 582
Original post by animalcollective94
Me! Pooled by Clare, still waiting to hear anything. Where'd you apply? :smile:

Me too it just seems like another cruel waiting game with hopefully a light at the end of the tunnel. I applied to Newnham :smile:
Which other unis you applied to?
Reply 583
Original post by lordvulture
hello fellow economist, Im pooled too, tell me when u get the call :P

Ahahaha sweet. and Ill defo tell ya 'IF' i get a call :smile:

All i can do right now is pray :smile:

How are the rest of you passing the time?
I spent the day tryin to get through kingdom hearts II..
Reply 584
Girl from my college.. pooled for the same subject just got a call and got in. Over the moon for her :smile: But... Can't help but feel like I'm sinking now :z
Anyone else out there pooled for CompSci? Well done on people who have offers so far and good luck to everyone else :biggrin: (Memebase and Reddit have kept me sane :biggrin:)
Reply 586
Original post by hispanofrançais
natsci phys here from johns :tongue:

Is it a call for interview or direct offer?

well done.
i can't even enjoy reddit right now! i feel worse and worse as the people start getting offers... i haven't seen any history offers yet, so i guess there is some hope left. good luck everyone!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y u no call or email
Original post by J.tytler
Trust me.. I was hoping an offer would be the motivation I needed.. or a rejection to motivate me to get 3A*s as a **** you.

But this... It's just...

All I've done today is eat and watch TV... And stare at the letter.

I love this!

I've been pooled for Education with Music by Clare....any other music/education people out there?!
Original post by princess dora
i can't even enjoy reddit right now! i feel worse and worse as the people start getting offers... i haven't seen any history offers yet, so i guess there is some hope left. good luck everyone!
I don't even like reading this thread now. As soon as I see someone has an offer my heart sinks.
Reply 591
offer from homerton!
Reply 592
Hello

I am the parent of someone in the pool....he isnt 'in' to internet forums but I have really got a lot of information from this thread so thought I should post as people are anxious for info when it happens (as I was)

My son applied to Clare for ASNAC (Anglo Saxon, Norse & Celtic) he got his letter yesterday saying he was pooled. He got a phone call at about 5.30pm from Homerton with an offer of a place.
Reply 593

I havent seen any offers for engineering as well... Still hoping and eating:redface:...
Reply 594
Original post by lukeuser
I was pooled for Maths at Churchill :mute:

Got a call today from Robinson College for interview and test. Looks to be quite a nice college.
Any English offers yet?

Not enjoy reddit?? Impossible! The way I see it, either they are still deciding if you haven't heard anything, they haven't gotten round to phoning you OR there is a scrum of colleges fighting over you (I prefer to think that its the latter option :smile:)
Reply 597
Original post by oliviazoe
offer from homerton!

Well done!! Just received it? What subject?
Original post by Visions-of-Johanna
Any English offers yet?

I've got interviews with fitzwilliam and churchill for english, but no direct offers.
Where did u get pooled from?
Reply 599
Original post by wibawahd
I havent seen any offers for engineering as well... Still hoping and eating:redface:...

identical situation right now. just managed to work my way through a pack of fairy cakes...

Latest

Trending

Trending